GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I actually will talk sports for what it's worth.

In this obscure world no one even brings up the Super Bowl this weekend. That's how niche this forum is.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
South Park is still hilarious. Definitely past the peak, but still very funny.

Seasons 17 - 18 are the last ones I really enjoyed. They still have good ones occasionally, but I think it misses the mark more than not.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Seasons 17 - 18 are the last ones I really enjoyed. They still have good ones occasionally, but I think it misses the mark more than not.
Now there's a couple of good laughs per episode, where as they used to be start to finish hysterical.

Pretty sure this is last or second to last season.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The super bowl is the only sports thing I watch all year, but I'm not that into it. I watch it mostly because of the squares game at work. Then I make some cheese and bean dip and snack out the whole time.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I stopped watching the super bowl, only for the ads, a few years ago. I dislike football, so I don’t care who wins or loses, it’s all a scam.

My prediction the winner will be the Rams this year. Not because they’re a better team, but rather to justify the move/buy and building is SoFi stadium to the people of LA.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I fundamentally don't understand football, even moreso as a spectator sport. I know there's touchdowns etc but don't really get the logistics. Play for 3 seconds, stop for 5 mins and reset and repeat. Every play is exactly the same.
So glad im not alone here. I feel like everyone else in the world just intrinsically understands not only everything about the play by play but also every player, team, trades, etc. Im over here like
Whats the score?
Nothin-nothin.
Whos winning?
...the cubs

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Classic

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I fundamentally don't understand football, even moreso as a spectator sport. I know there's touchdowns etc but don't really get the logistics. Play for 3 seconds, stop for 5 mins and reset and repeat. Every play is exactly the same.

Why play 3 seconds and rest 5 minutes. It’s to sell ad space. Going to a game is worse, what you don’t see is the amount of time people just stand around waiting for the “tv time out” to be over. Same with every other sport I’ve had the unfortunate experience of going to a live pro game.

Status
Not open for further replies.