GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Going to a football game sucks. It's ridiculous to actually see the players just standing around waiting for the TV to come back.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thats incredible, ive thought of that before but never thought there were actual lapses of just aitting around lol. I went to a few basketball games and they had good fill ins

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
The last baseball game I went to was interesting... This d bag behind me was so drunk he was about to throw up on himself. It was all good tho bc they made his son sit on the bench behind him. That and a morbidly obese guy shoveling junk food in his face the entire time was fkn gross

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I've been debating selling my GTI and buying a......wait for it.......nother GTI.

I found what i was looking for, and not far from me either.

https://www.planetsubaru.com/used/V...Golf+GTI-4bd8981a0a0e09a80126ae2de4953c82.htm

I've got an 18 S in night blue metallic that I bought new and have put 50K miles on. Had I waited a year to buy my car there's no doubt I would have bought that one exactly. We've already got a cornflower blue Taos I love this colour. Why not have two CFB cars?

Here's the thing, I bought my S for 26.5K. Am I crazy for seriously considering hitting the reset button on my loan just because I really like the color? (i guess the diff & lights are a bonus)

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car racing > any sport played with a ball

Agreed....BUT there are certain sports which usually involve your lover/partner & your balls (or singular if unfortunate).

I fundamentally don't understand football, even moreso as a spectator sport. I know there's touchdowns etc but don't really get the logistics. Play for 3 seconds, stop for 5 mins and reset and repeat. Every play is exactly the same.

Obviously you are confused...there are no touchdowns in football...;).......:p

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I've been debating selling my GTI and buying a......wait for it.......nother GTI.

https://www.planetsubaru.com/used/V...Golf+GTI-4bd8981a0a0e09a80126ae2de4953c82.htm

I've got an 18 S in night blue metallic that I bought new and have put 50K miles on. Had I waited a year to buy my car there's no doubt I would have bought that one exactly. We've already got a cornflower blue Taos I love this colour. Why not have two CFB cars?

Here's the thing, I bought my S for 26.5K. Am I crazy for seriously considering hitting the reset button on my loan just because I really like the color? (i guess the diff & lights are a bonus)

I’m all about get what you want. If you like the color, the diff and lights are totally worth it.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Wrap your current Gti whatever color you want, put a real LSD in....profit

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Not seeing a rule about sports being taboo in this thread. This is the people's thread, I change the titles and make baseless threats to ban. What about sports would you like to talk about today? Ever play ESPN's streak for the cash?
No point in saying because it's never brought participation before. This just isn't a sports crowd. I could ask for opinions on the Super Bowl and get crickets. I'm picking Cincy in an epic upset.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Ask the dealer to take 5k off for false advertising that it has a limited slip differential.
Agreed.....

The e-lsd is still an open diff at the end of the day.
For clarity......the e-lsd (VAQ unit) is the add-on box after the gearbox & on the passenger (NAR/EU) side driveshaft...the gearbox still has an open diff in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.