GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I don't even think I could name a football team anymore, the bears are still around right?
There's always gonna be bears in chicago

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I fundamentally don't understand football, even moreso as a spectator sport. I know there's touchdowns etc but don't really get the logistics. Play for 3 seconds, stop for 5 mins and reset and repeat. Every play is exactly the same.
Just like vara going around in circles is SO entertaining for some people?

Let people like things.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
The last baseball game I went to was interesting... This d bag behind me was so drunk he was about to throw up on himself. It was all good tho bc they made his son sit on the bench behind him. That and a morbidly obese guy shoveling junk food in his face the entire time was fkn gross
That's some good old american fun right there. (Alcoholism, child abuse/neglect, obesity)

Missing casual racism and a cartoon of cigarettes to have that full experience though

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No Tom Brady, I'm happy as can be. No interest in either team. Will still be watching it after me and the lady do valentines day on Sunday.
And the final of the Phoenix Open golf tournament is the same day. If it's good weather the Phoenix Open will have more than double the attendance. If you're not interested in golf watch a couple of groups play the 16th hole. It's played in a stadium setting and the crowd is free to scream and throw beer etc. Only hole like it in all of golf.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
And the final of the Phoenix Open golf tournament is the same day. If it's good weather the Phoenix Open will have more than double the attendance. If you're not interested in golf watch a couple of groups play the 16th hole. It's played in a stadium setting and the crowd is free to scream and throw beer etc. Only hole like it in all of golf.

that could be all of golf and it would still be less interesting than watching paint dry.

cb1111

that could be all of golf and it would still be less interesting than watching paint dry.
Snooker or darts is worse. I remember when I first got to the UK in the mid 80's. Got to the long term BOQ (Quonset hut in the middle of winter for the win) and turned the TV on - an animal husbandry program on cows, snooker and darts - that was it (I think that was before ITV) Guy playing snooker was wearing upside down glasses...

Must have made an impression that I still remember that...

Don't ask about the food

Status
Not open for further replies.