GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Me calling anotero Jesus boi is trolling. I was being serious about you sounding like a degenerate with issues. Seek therapy
How is calling a declared atheist a Jesus boi trolling? Just admit you can't keep track of a thread you are a mod of.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20220218-195910.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Remember about a thousand pages ago when you lied to a forum of strangers about your salary and then backtracked like crazy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pepper ridge farm remembers
You are such a dumbass, I never back tracked anything but no surprise you remember nothing. Smoke another bowl douche bag and if it beehoves you final was north of 300. Was nice to payoff the student loans in one pass.

Screenshot_20211231-164851_Chrome.jpg

Also, not the final on my income as capital gains are not reflected but again, you can kiss my ass bitch boy.

Screenshot_20220218-210225_Samsung capture.jpg

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Worthless will always be worthless
Bahhahahahahahhahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahaha hahahah

Hahahahahahahaha

This fucking moron @Escape Hatch posted some google screen grab of a w2

And then deleted it lmfao

Congrats, you've reached peak poor small dick energy

And made my night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Promise your cowardly little bitch ass would not say ANY of that standing before me. Hide behind your keyboard bitch boy.

Why don't you tell everyone what they post showed?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Worthless will always be worthless

Promise your cowardly little bitch ass would not say ANY of that standing before me. Hide behind your keyboard bitch boy.

Why don't you tell everyone what they post showed?
I promise I would, your little bitch ass doesn't scare me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I think the guys from the CSB thread could be right. It's more entertaining talking about shit than it is macho bullshit.