GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uberdot

Autocross Champion
It
Here's the definition of critical thinking:

https://www.criticalthinking.org/pages/defining-critical-thinking/766

Is that how you would describe what goes on here?

Yeah, it's great people are seeking info outside the MSM, but that by itself doesn't make someone a critical thinker, there's still far more to it.
Its mostly memes and shit talking. I think asking for deeper meaning on a car forum off topic thread is a hair unrealistic. That isn’t to say individuals in here don’t possess the ability to think critically on individual levels.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Hey @anotero where ya been? You missed the tricycletriggering

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Probably doesn't exist online anymore. There were actually some decent places to debate politics pre-Trump, http://armchairgeneral.com/ comes to mind. But they and others shut down their forums because of how extreme both sides have become post-Trump.
I can’t speak for everyone but in my experience as a veteran/refugee of the left, I find a lot of modern conservatives (which are basically liberals who do the speed limit) to be more tolerant and less chastising than my liberal family and friends. The most extreme examples of treatment are from people who are fresh recruits to the left, and aren’t aware what liberalism actually is.

For normal liberals who have held their ground in the past couple years and question the hypocrisy (and are actually versed in Marx, Mao, Marcuse, etc) it’s been a long eye opening battle to say the least. I’d rather be politically homeless than lie to myself.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

—Voltaire

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I respect Jay's decision to ban Tricycleguy, but I would never have advocated for it unless he stepped way over the line, like stalking or doxing or other repulsive crap.

"Critical thinking" isn't something I'd expect here. That's for people that want to pontificate, not listen or debate. I just wanted that guy to back up his explosive rhetoric and DNC talking points with facts. A discussion. He wasn't capable of that. Nor are many on the far left. They're protesting 24x7x365. That's all they know how to do. They are roughly 35% of this country. I respect their views but not their methods.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I respect Jay's decision to ban Tricycleguy, but I would never have advocated for it unless he stepped way over the line, like stalking or doxing or other repulsive crap.

"Critical thinking" isn't something I'd expect here. That's for people that want to pontificate, not listen or debate. I just wanted that guy to back up his explosive rhetoric and DNC talking points with facts. A discussion. He wasn't capable of that. Nor are many on the far left. They're protesting 24x7x365. That's all they know how to do. They are roughly 35% of this country. I respect their views but not their methods.
You gotta ask where those views are coming from though. Sad thing is many don’t even know what they’re doing and what groundwork they’re laying. Most of the tactics they use are derivative of conflict theory and other class war strategies which are designed to dismantle so centralized powers can fill the vacuum. Big money in Tech, media and academia are employing these tactics but channeling them via a societal level because if not modified they would be the targets these strategies were originally intended for.

What we have is a sort of delicious irony that the ultra rich have gotten the peasantry fighting a class war against itself.

zrickety

The Fixer

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do