GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
The current gen Jeep uses regular, but they are high compression and/or turbo so they run better on premium. I only get half a tank at a time now.
I have a 2001 WJ on a 6.5" long arm lift kit and 33" muds. My Gas mileage will never recover. I average single digits in city and at 70mph my readout says 11/12mpg. lol Im about to really calculate my real usage with this trip to tampa and back.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

riceburner

Autocross Champion
think my golf only gets like 21mpg lol. maybe its my right foot, idk. premiums over $6 now, and E85 is like $5. But i can't bitch much; i obviously bought the car and drive it like gas is free.

clownish

just clowning around
I have started using Jerrycan for tracking my truck milage. It isn't a pretty picture, especially where the app tries to tell you how much pollution you saved by driving economically. It is not a great visual stat.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Cash back is a nice way to just have an extra X dollars once in a blue moon, long as you do just pay the card entirely month to month. Obviously makes no sense if you pay 20% apr on the purchases lol.

I like to forget about it and there here and there be like 'oh look, $500 random dollars!'
I do the same thing. I like to save up enough points and turn them into statement credits to cover the cost of a mod to my car.

My company gave me choice between getting a corporate card or using my personal card for business expenses and just submitting expense reports for reimbursement. It was a no brainier so that helps rack up the points. I've only got about $350 left in points right now but I do have some work trips upcoming.....

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ooh, i like that option ^!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
you know what they about jeeps

if your jeep isn't leaking fluids........it means you're out of fluid
LMAO for real. Oil dribble check, Coolant leak check, power steering (sometimes).

If its leaking its working lol. All jeeps follow the self lubricating chassis system

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
think my golf only gets like 21mpg lol. maybe its my right foot, idk. premiums over $6 now, and E85 is like $5. But i can't bitch much; i obviously bought the car and drive it like gas is free.
When i had my mk6 it was stage 2(ish lol maybe a little more here and there ;)) But i would get low 20s in city and low 30 on highway.

That being said im told i drive like a grandpa while just commuting lol

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
thanks bro! It's grown on me quite a bit!
I bought my house in 2015. I have done a lot to it the only thing i wish i could change would not be living in the city. Would just want more land other than that its now "mine". So many upgrades and trades (working in construction you can trade other guys for their skills lol) So i traded windows with a roofer for him to re-roof my house and build me a rooftop deck on my detached 2 car garage)

Looks like a cool set up thought, made jealous of the land. My house sits on like a 1/4 acre? Maybe smaller?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i probably don't have much more than 1/4 myself, MAYBE 1/3. Definitely nice and quiet and open around here though for a suburb area

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i probably don't have much more than 1/4 myself, MAYBE 1/3. Definitely nice and quiet and open around here though for a suburb area
Burblife

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have a 2001 WJ on a 6.5" long arm lift kit and 33" muds. My Gas mileage will never recover. I average single digits in city and at 70mph my readout says 11/12mpg. lol Im about to really calculate my real usage with this trip to tampa and back.
I had a WJ daily before the tiguan I replaced it with a few years ago. Solid car easy to work on and terrible on gas. 15/16 highway was typical. I forget is yours a v8 or the 4.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.