GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Isn't that the plot of the Tom Cruise /Jaime Foxx movie?

I immediately thought of this one lol, but it's a cop and not criminals

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Just because you aren't the trigger man doesn't mean you aren't assisting in that murder being committed.

Are you -as- guilty? Maybe not.

But you're still guilty.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Collateral is the movie.

Cruise is a hitman and Foxx is a cab driver.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I can't think of Jaime Foxx without thinking of Mother Fucker Jones.

How'd you get the nickname mother fucker?

When I was a kid I snuck into my mothers bedroom...

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Just because you aren't the trigger man doesn't mean you aren't assisting in that murder being committed.

But you're still guilty.
Correct, but I think we can agree there's a difference between the guy who breaks into a house to steal some crap, and the guy who breaks into a house and murders a family.

Should they both be punished? Obviously. Should they have the exact same punishment? Of course not.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Should the girl who told her friend to get back in the car (so he could finish committing suicide) have been charged with a crime?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I know, the question was should she have been.

She didn't actually force him in any way. He still chose to do what he did.

His act. Her responsibility.

I don't actually agree with that one but there is precedent all over the place for people only connected to an act facing seemingly harsh penalties despite just being an accessory.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

But you're still guilty.
If you're unknowingly an accessory then felony murder could be applied unnecessarily anyways.

As in, your buddy shoots someone in a CVS and gets in your car with you to leave. You are accessory. And because of the felony murder statute you can get 25-Life. Are you as guilty? No. What are you guilty of, though?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.