GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Correct, but I think we can agree there's a difference between the guy who breaks into a house to steal some crap, and the guy who breaks into a house and murders a family.

Should they both be punished? Obviously. Should they have the exact same punishment? Of course not.
States with stand your ground laws, the punishment is the same.
TLDR, don't break in if you don't want to get shot.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
States with stand your ground laws, the punishment is the same.
TLDR, don't break in if you don't want to get shot.
Stand your ground laws allow people to execute folks. I know people who shot and killed folks running away. In the back! And got away with a “I felt threatened so I shot”

u don’t even have to do shit bro. U can see me in Florida. Start spewing your q anon bullshit in the sidewalk. And I can shoot u cuz I felt threatened. We have to also assume you’re the brown one and I’m the white one for this to work tho

fuck those laws. A man would handle it with his fists. I’ll show u how much I love that tv of mine you’re trying to splack from my crib bitch

zrickety

The Fixer
Stand your ground laws allow people to execute folks. I know people who shot and killed folks running away. In the back! And got away with a “I felt threatened so I shot”

u don’t even have to do shit bro. U can see me in Florida. Start spewing your q anon bullshit in the sidewalk. And I can shoot u cuz I felt threatened. We have to also assume you’re the brown one and I’m the white one for this to work tho

fuck those laws. A man would handle it with his fists. I’ll show u how much I love that tv of mine you’re trying to splack from my crib bitch
You're assuming an intruder just wants your TV, and is unarmed.
What if they're not? What if some sicko wants to attack my wife or daughter, or worse?
TV be damned. Some asshole breaks in, that's what the Glock is for. You know how the old saying goes, the guy carrying a knife gets shot.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Don't take my tv bro, I'm still making payments.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Dude, just block him. He's a scumbag. Nothing he says is worth responding to.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Don't take my tv bro, I'm still making payments.
It's crazy to think people finance or put TV's on credit.

LG makes amazing TV's, 55 inches for $600 or so. 75 inches for less that $1000.

Anyone spending more than that on a TV today is crazy.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
You're assuming an intruder just wants your TV, and is unarmed.
What if they're not? What if some sicko wants to attack my wife or daughter, or worse?
TV be damned. Some asshole breaks in, that's what the Glock is for. You know how the old saying goes, the guy carrying a knife gets shot.
Mother fucker get an alarm. That blaring sound is an excellent deterrent

the party of god. Ready to slay mother fuckers over a tv.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
It's crazy to think people finance or put TV's on credit.

LG makes amazing TV's, 55 inches for $600 or so. 75 inches for less that $1000.

Anyone spending more than that on a TV today is crazy.
Hisense u8g at 65” can not be beat at all. It’s backlighting is insane for 1k. Next best 65” is a Samsung that’s like 200$ more

Status
Not open for further replies.