GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Nearly every person that talks up STanD yEr GrOuNd LaWs has never taken another human life, been in the two-way shooting range, or fired so much as a shot in anger.

Any/all firearms in the house are there to cover the egress of my family. Ain’t nothing in the home worth losing my wife or a kid for. …and I’ve punched enough off-buttons for a dozen lifetimes. Even under the best/justifiable circumstances and years of brainwashing doesn’t make it easy.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
He said he can't say who it was due to HIPAA. Hatchback Insult Pansy Anonymous Act.
Jay deleted my shit on the 2nd amendment. Granted it was out of topic. Just an amazing coincidence being out of topic didn’t matter till I made the post 🤷🏽‍♂️

I guess folks like being selective about how they want to interpret the 2nd. When in fact it isn’t even open to personal definitions. It was created to do what it did then modified then modified again

anywho.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Nearly every person that talks up STanD yEr GrOuNd LaWs has never taken another human life, been in the two-way shooting range, or fired so much as a shot in anger.

Any/all firearms in the house are there to cover the egress of my family. Ain’t nothing in the home worth losing my wife or a kid for. …and I’ve punched enough off-buttons for a dozen lifetimes. Even under the best/justifiable circumstances and years of brainwashing doesn’t make it easy.
Gonna just get nunchucks or a katana or something. And just leave the alarm disabled.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Jay deleted my shit on the 2nd amendment. Granted it was out of topic. Just an amazing coincidence being out of topic didn’t matter till I made the post 🤷🏽‍♂️

I guess folks like being selective about how they want to interpret the 2nd. When in fact it isn’t even open to personal definitions. It was created to do what it did then modified then modified again

anywho.
I deleted all of the comments there not just yours in case you didn't notice.....because....wait for it......ITS A CAR FORUM AND THAT SHIT DOESNT BELONG NO MATTER WHAT SIDE IT IS. notice I've never deleted anything you've said about any topic in the off topic lounge? Coincidence? But yeah I'm a dickhead for trying to keep the main sections about CARS

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Gonna just get nunchucks or a katana or something. And just leave the alarm disabled.

1655867659503.jpeg

Something something

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I deleted all of the comments there not just yours in case you didn't notice.....because....wait for it......ITS A CAR FORUM AND THAT SHIT DOESNT BELONG NO MATTER WHAT SIDE IT IS. notice I've never deleted anything you've said about any topic in the off topic lounge? Coincidence? But yeah I'm a dickhead for trying to keep the main sections about CARS
Glad u agree 😂

get your shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.