GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
18 miles northeast of Springfield, near a large body of water. For the time being.
Love the berkshires. Wasnt sure if you meant Worcester area as some do when they say western MA

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Imagine a rare “last of the mods” criticizing you. Wild times
You remind me of this whiny entitled kid I went to kindergarten with. He'd run around hitting people then cry when the teacher made him sit in the corner about "tHE tEAcHeR hATes mE"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
So one would be guilty of aiding and abetting. But to have a charge of felony murder levied at you for a situation you had no knowledge of? And that carries the same penalty as actually pulling the trigger? What justice is that?

Idk my exhaust drone is substantial I might not hear it if it were me...

It sounds like you were the unexpected getaway driver for a murder, and trying to talk yourself out of punishment...

zrickety

The Fixer
Forgot about that. Done.
The irony of the fat Batman saying to block me when I had to block him after months of cyber stalking me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Reading through the spam this morning.

After all the Taco Bell, I might actually hop on that Prima Weight Loss tablet...
Spoiler- it only works with diet and exercise.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You remind me of this whiny entitled kid I went to kindergarten with. He'd run around hitting people then cry when the teacher made him sit in the corner about "tHE tEAcHeR hATes mE"

LiViN RenT FreE fOr YeArS

…or something

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
No lie. You remind me of this guy. Totally a coincidence he’s also from Chicago. I’ve told you this. And I bet u know his pony tail having ass too, his names spooner or some such. My god at times I want to dm u and ask if it’s actually u

the levels of bitch that you emanate are insane and I’m sure, like spooner, u have an extremely punchable face

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Guys. Is boosted the dude that has that website with that crazy machine. And he’s always testing intercoolers and shit but always leaves u hanging because he refuses to draw real conclusions based off of the data?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Probably Jay being so sad and bored. He probably reported you to himself for action
Yeah, jay really has nothing else going on for these boards usually

riceburner

Autocross Champion
'Extremely punchable face' helped me poop while standing up this morning. Still wiped while sitting down

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Take it easy, keasy. Jay aint out to get anyone. If he was a dick mod he would just ban people he doesnt like. He doesnt do that. TricycleOfDeath was a rare exception but unanymous amongst all users here

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Take it easy, keasy. Jay aint out to get anyone. If he was a dick mod he would just ban people he doesnt like. He doesnt do that. TricycleOfDeath was a rare exception but unanymous amongst all users here
Fine. Fine. For now. Fine. He does know why I’m upset with him. One day we’ll air that out when he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.