GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Love the berkshires. Wasnt sure if you meant Worcester area as some do when they say western MA
It's actually the CT river valley (Happy Valley). The Berkshires are about 20 miles west.

To Boston people, anything west of I-495 is upstate NY.

I can't wait to get out of here. Soon enough.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Guys. Is boosted the dude that has that website with that crazy machine. And he’s always testing intercoolers and shit but always leaves u hanging because he refuses to draw real conclusions based off of the data?
Not likely but sounds like something he would do

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
It was a great place to raise kids and ride my bike fast. There are some really good people here. Cost of living is way lower than Boston or even central MA. I'm 9 months from retirement, and we're moving to the Cape as soon as we can do the sell/buy dance. I grew up near the ocean and I want to live the rest of my life there.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Based on the amount of videos I see of crazy ass people getting out of their car to fight someone or confronting someone in a parking lot over some total nonsense...

The intent of stand your ground isn't incorrect. You should be able to defend yourself from an aggressive person.

How it's actually used is heinous. Standing your ground against a fight you started shouldn't give you a get out of jail free card.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Fine. Fine. For now. Fine. He does know why I’m upset with him. One day we’ll air that out when he wants
all good, we all gotta stay friends here is all. no drama lamas, thats what holla mammas are for

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It was a great place to raise kids and ride my bike fast. There are some really good people here. Cost of living is way lower than Boston or even central MA. I'm 9 months from retirement, and we're moving to the Cape as soon as we can do the sell/buy dance. I grew up near the ocean and I want to live the rest of my life there.
Hopefully all goes to plan for you on that front!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Based on the amount of videos I see of crazy ass people getting out of their car to fight someone or confronting someone in a parking lot over some total nonsense...

The intent of stand your ground isn't incorrect. You should be able to defend yourself from an aggressive person.

How it's actually used is heinous. Standing your ground against a fight you started shouldn't give you a get out of jail free card.
I think we need to differentiate stand your ground and the act of protecting yourself from physical violence

there shouldn’t be a difference between the two but considering how stand your ground has allowed folks to execute people and get away with it. I think the differentiation is important

I get what they wanted to do with stand your ground but damn it got muddy quick

Status
Not open for further replies.