GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Too far French's. This is why no one likes you.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm calling you Elmer from now on....
Daffy and Elmer broke into a liqour store. While raiding, Daffy asks Elmer: "is this whiskey?"

Elmer says, "Yes, but not a whiskey as wobbing a bank!"

riceburner

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Kinda / sorta car question:
Delaware has awesome black and white plates, but they're hard to get and can run thousands of $ to get one off somebody. I saw one of these on someone's car the other day and for $50, I'm thinking this could look good on my red car (it's almost a perfect color match actually). Thoughts? @GolNat have you seen one in person?
Screenshot_20220625-112934.png

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Delaware has awesome black and white plates, but they're hard to get and can run thousands of $ to get one off somebody. I saw one of these on someone's car the other day and for $50, I'm thinking this could look good on my red car (it's almost a perfect color match actually). Thoughts? @GolNat have you seen one in person?
View attachment 253481
i think its an all around win, even if you run it just for a year you keep the plate and mount it in the garage when youre done

GolNat

Autocross Champion
View attachment 253481

I have never seen one in person but they are nice looking. Good alternative to a B&W. That’s $50 a year? Usually special tags are extra every year.

I scored 2 low digit tags by stalking the DMV for when they do a system “purge”. They usually advertise it online and you go in and ask them for the lowest number they have.

I have a tag that qualifies for a B&W stainless tag not a porcelain tag if you want it? It came off my SportWagen and it’s good till Oct. I never paid for the stainless tag but have the teal one.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
We need an eye roll 🙄 option

Status
Not open for further replies.