GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It feels like everytime I get sick it settles in my back. I don't feel all that sick yet, but it's definitely already settled into my back and I'm feelin the pain.

cb1111

It’s on the list. Leaning more towards a Sony Alpha series at the moment.
Buy for the lenses, not the camera. Quite frankly, each manufacturer has a camera that has the same features of whatever you consider the "best" camera, but there is a significant difference in lenses. I have a boatload of Nikon lenses and, ergo, I have a couple of Nikon DSLRs - I'm not a fan of mirrorless.

cb1111

My wife and I got sick this past weekend, and it's been hell. We both tested negative for COVID despite all the symptoms, but this is the sickest we've been in years...not sure what else it would be at this point.
You'll test positive in a day or so. Go to a "test to treat" clinic (most CVS' Wallgreens etc.) and get Paxlovid. It stops symptoms from getting getting worse virtually immediately

cb1111

You'll test positive in a day or so. Go to a "test to treat" clinic (most CVS' Wallgreens etc.) and get Paxlovid. It stops symptoms from getting getting worse virtually immediately
Oh, and the "Paxlovid rebound" isn't from Paxlovid. this variant lets you test negative after awhile, then go back to positive with more symptoms.

vu.

Autocross Champion
It feels like everytime I get sick it settles in my back. I don't feel all that sick yet, but it's definitely already settled into my back and I'm feelin the pain.

Same with me. I hate when that shit happens... Never fun when you are sick and not only that can barely move.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Buy for the lenses, not the camera. Quite frankly, each manufacturer has a camera that has the same features of whatever you consider the "best" camera, but there is a significant difference in lenses. I have a boatload of Nikon lenses and, ergo, I have a couple of Nikon DSLRs - I'm not a fan of mirrorless.

Yes. Date the body, marry the lens! I have a DSLR now but am looking at mirrorless. I have some nice Pentax glass and wanted to stay with Pentax but they are just not up on the same level as the other manufacturers so it’s time to jump ship. Buy an older used model and get a nice lens for it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Same with me. I hate when that shit happens... Never fun when you are sick and not only that can barely move.
Yup, makes me miserable. The body aches end up being 2-3 times worse than the sickness.

I got a small fever 99.4 last time I checked. I took some vitamins and zinc. Then I took a couple tylenol and a hot bath. Feelin a little better after that. I can't believe how much worse I feel compared to this morning though.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
luddite

:)

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Yes. Date the body, marry the lens! I have a DSLR now but am looking at mirrorless. I have some nice Pentax glass and wanted to stay with Pentax but they are just not up on the same level as the other manufacturers so it’s time to jump ship. Buy an older used model and get a nice lens for it.

Pentax glass is good but not great. Agree, pick a platform and go all in. Used is the way to go.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Don't care, still doing it.
It's legal in my state provided that to the right if the car is an actual lane and not the breakdown lane.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.