GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1111

It's times like these that I'm thankful we have a multi story home.
1663760252542.png

It's times like this that I'm thankful that I married a Marine.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Some breakfast cheesecake.

1663765699988.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
my wife and i are not on the same page at all when it comes to TV.

She likes watching these cringy 'small town' netflix shows where it seems to me every moment is a 'moment' and all the women cant seem to decide who they want to fuck.

i like watching documentaries and shit, or futurama and the like. she hates both.

interestingly enough though, she loves 'the gilmore girls' and for some reason i actually don't mind it lol. if you haven't seen it, its basically about a single mom and her daughter making their way through life in a hectic quaint little town. all characters are extraordinarily witty and seem to play their roles very well. so its typically pretty funny.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
My wife and I don't watch the same things, and hardly ever watch TV together. She usually watches TV upstairs on the couch. Stuff like Grey's Anatomy or Bridgerton or The Office. Last time she complained about nothing new to watch and just watching the same things over and over again, I suggested she watch Ted Lasso, since everyone can like that show. So she put it on. Came upstairs 20 minutes later, and Grey's Anatomy was on. Complained she couldn't get into it. So if I'm watching something, it's usually on my computer down in my office.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Didn't really think lesbians were fans of testing pipe 🤣

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
My wife and I don't watch the same things, and hardly ever watch TV together. She usually watches TV upstairs on the couch. Stuff like Grey's Anatomy or Bridgerton or The Office. Last time she complained about nothing new to watch and just watching the same things over and over again, I suggested she watch Ted Lasso, since everyone can like that show. So she put it on. Came upstairs 20 minutes later, and Grey's Anatomy was on. Complained she couldn't get into it. So if I'm watching something, it's usually on my computer down in my office.
Pr0n

Status
Not open for further replies.