GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It sounds like gunshots going off with all the canvas whipping in the wind.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
and that is a huge problem when the water comes back. I just got off the national response call. This is not a good storm and getting worse. It looks like it may make a second landfall (possibly as a tropical storm or cat 1 near Savannah/Hilton Head.

Of note is that DMORT teams along with DMAT teams are being activated (DMAT is Disaster Medical Assistance Team - care to guess what DMORT is?)
Disaster Management Operational Response Team?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
and that is a huge problem when the water comes back. I just got off the national response call. This is not a good storm and getting worse. It looks like it may make a second landfall (possibly as a tropical storm or cat 1 near Savannah/Hilton Head.

Of note is that DMORT teams along with DMAT teams are being activated (DMAT is Disaster Medical Assistance Team - care to guess what DMORT is?)
Any spam links to support this?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Hopefully that's where it stops and doesn't keep rising :(

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's gone up a little but I think it's done now. I've been watching it for the last 30 mins and it's still about the same.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm choosing to picture you out there with a leaf blower, trying to blow the water back away from the house...

Status
Not open for further replies.