GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Can I stick some flappy paddles on my zhong zong wheel? I need to start practicing my shifting.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
over 24 hours since trick or treating ended here. We still haven't 4 pieces of candy leftover. That's a win.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
also i just took the time to upload all of my """build thread""" pictures to flickr so i could share them as all same size images in the thread to make it look more uniform.

killed me seeing some as nice 1024 width and others being the size of fucking virginia bc i uploaded them straight from my phone.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
GTIs are the new civics
my ""favorite"" part are all of these dinguses getting these custom steering wheels that look like something from a NOPI show in 2001 and everyone thinking they're cool.

like, my dude. it's a GTI, you don't need sequential shift lights on the top of your "carbon fiber" steering wheel like it's an F2004 or something with dual buttons on the thumbrests that are missing "N2O" decals from a shitty label maker.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Fuck NOPI, HIN was the shit! 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
my ""favorite"" part are all of these dinguses getting these custom steering wheels that look like something from a NOPI show in 2001 and everyone thinking they're cool.

like, my dude. it's a GTI, you don't need sequential shift lights on the top of your "carbon fiber" steering wheel like it's an F2004 or something with dual buttons on the thumbrests that are missing "N2O" decals from a shitty label maker.

Sounds like someone's jealous they're stuck in a wagon 🤣

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Um excuse me how are you supposed to save the spray for the way back if you dont have buttons on your wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.