GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Someone talk me out of buying a set of Apex SM10s!!

šŸ˜¬
I've been having the same debate since last night.

They're at a great price.......

All I can say is I decided instead to order a replacement konig for the one I cracked rather than get a new set of SM10's.

Though if you do order them in 18 and decide you want to get rid of them in a year or two.....shoot me a message :)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I've been having the same debate since last night.

They're at a great price.......

All I can say is I decided instead to order a replacement konig for the one I cracked rather than get a new set of SM10's.

Though if you do order them in 18 and decide you want to get rid of them in a year or two.....shoot me a message :)
Ha!

Iā€™ll likely get 17x8.5

manu97

Autocross Champion
Ha!

Iā€™ll likely get 17x8.5

Just get the 9 in one. And maybe new tires to match. Would be a shame if you didnā€™t have the suspension to use that properly. Or the power.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
On the contrary, i think you reeeally need those apex ramz.

cb1111

Itā€™s hilarious that you already know that the tree canā€™t move because of the wife.

Yes to the three-seater for movies. I will lounge on the two-seater playing video games, but thatā€™s about it.

As far as the dynamic sound effects from the movies, thatā€™s what I miss about the Sony. It was pulled you in so much more. Also, ā€œDark Side of the Moonā€ on SACD, full surround was awesome, as was NIN ā€œWith Teethā€ in DVD-Audio, surround.

I love the low profile design of the TV cabinet, especially with our low ceilings. But it presents a problem when you try to put any larger components in there. I had to take off the door just to get the PS5 in there.

We would listen to music more, if it sounded better.

There is a really large double window across from the two-seater that gets a window air conditioner in the summer, so that location is out.

Thank you for the input. I appreciate it!
No worries - we'll figure something out.

What kind of a budget are you looking at?
Are there curtains/fabric blinds on that window?
If you were to listen to more music, where would you sit?

Dual use systems (TV audio/music) seldom work well, but you CAN get a decent system if you prioritize.

But we'll need to do something about that tree....

Status
Not open for further replies.