GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Is this car chat now? Plz tell me why my car isn't starting. I won't give any context to what the problem is or things I've attempted to remedy, but any advice? Thx
Did you try using the start button?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Did you try using the start button?

What start button? He's gotta stick his feet through the floor and get it going Flintstone style...

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
@jay745 on the way to the internet to argue with someone about their transmission choice

yabba-dabba-doo-car.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Lol stop giving the bad term a definition. That's part of the problem. FBO/full bolt on means nothing. It's a term for morons.

^ correct
I mean sure but do you really want some kid listing everything to you in a parking lot when you already know he basically has a downpipe and intake?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I mean sure but do you really want some kid listing everything to you in a parking lot when you already know he basically has a downpipe and intake?
That's why I just tell people it's stock. Or if I like them I'll say it's a track build. I feel like people who go to the track understand what that means and aren't going to start asking what endlinks I'm running.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.