GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1669750325424.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 42069 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao
of all times this one really made me laugh!

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
On the cabinet or in the wall-art that lady phur made?
On the cabinet...didn't catch the one in the wall-art. Props to Lady Phur, there's a lot of good music in that collage!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
taking eating your mom out to eat for dinner tonight

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car meets really got cringy over the last few years. I basically stopped going to all of them. Seems to be a mix of kids that know nothing about cars talking about what they want to plastidip next, instagram bullshit. And overbuild car owners who are too proud and downtalk everything else at the meet. Noone really interested in eachothers stuff, and hardly anyone i want to befriend
Or worse, you start talking to some guy with an interesting car and then he starts telling you weird shit about his life and politics and you have to just start inching away because he won't stop...
I wish I had magic hands. My car is truly stumping me. First time in a very long time I can't figure something out, of course it's my own car
One of your magic hands almost ended up with a stump, that has to count for something.
It won't start 😭
Symptoms? And what have you already checked? I doubt I'm going to think of something you haven't already tried, but it can't hurt.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.