GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I recently found out about the MaxJack, which is a semi-portable, low profile 2 post that would "fit" in my garage. Only hiccups are:

- I have no way to know or test the strength of the concrete floor to see if it meets the requirements &
- The chances of me actually spending $3k on it are slim to none. But it is nice to dream about.

View attachment 274509
Unless something was specified otherwise during construction, most houses have a basic slab in the garage, typically 2,500-3,000psi. Usually requires a 4 post lift to spread the load. I've explored this option 😟

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I’m looking at a bendpac for the garage build

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Unless something was specified otherwise during construction, most houses have a basic slab in the garage, typically 2,500-3,000psi. Usually requires a 4 post lift to spread the load. I've explored this option 😟

That's actually what it requires. 3,000psi, 4.25".

1677619231574.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
That's actually what it requires. 3,000psi, 4.25".

View attachment 274510
Oh, that's lower than all the 2 post models I looked at for my last house, and it was all 2,500psi slabs. Just checked my architectural drawing for the new house and mine are rated at 3,500psi. Now if I can just convince my wife to change spots and park in the 2 car bay...

What make/model is that lift?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Oh, that's lower than all the 2 post models I looked at for my last house, and it was all 2,500psi slabs. Just checked my architectural drawing for the new house and mine are rated at 3,500psi. Now if I can just convince my wife to change spots and park in the 2 car bay...

What make/model is that lift?

https://www.maxjax.com/maxjax/

They call it "portable", but since it requires anchors drilled\hammerd into the concrete, I'd more say it's semi-portable. But does have the ability to be taken up and down, similar to a Quick Jack.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Pollen is what swore me off black cars.

I had a black Impreza, cute little car, it was always a hazy green in the spring tho. You could wash it and if it was windy it was right back to being covered a day later.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I cant get it to pull it up in the app.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.