GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
We covered this topic already, remember? Eggs aren't fertilized, so you're eating the chicken's period, not it's fetus. Although there is a Chinese delicacy...
Balut, it's a Filipino street food.

TBH it's not terrible.

1677683510478.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Lol Marc Maron has a comedy special on HBO and has a bit kinda related. Basically renaming abortion clinics to angel factories and watching the religious folks celebrate instead of protest. Highly recommend, I was cracking up
lmao right, whats wrong with saving unborn babies by ensuring they go right to heaven?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've had at least 3 people I work with try to tell me they saw my car driving around. It's like no, you didn't, you just don't know your audis at all and what you saw was probably a S5 in the same color.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Wayy too accurate

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What's for lunch?
Maybe some famous daves, hot sausage and chicken tenders with some cajun fries. I got a 40% off coupon.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
spaghetti squash casserole....at least it's healthy.

tonight I am making sauce with duck over real pasta.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
also just filed claim for fender bender...other person pulled out in front of me I made a quick decision and went into curb. First accident as a driver in about 35 years. Yes they were charged (Travelers)

Attachments

• IMG_2023-02-27-12-50-10-149.jpg
    IMG_2023-02-27-12-50-10-149.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2023-02-27-12-50-18-990.jpg
    IMG_2023-02-27-12-50-18-990.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 63

riceburner

Autocross Champion
A slice of lasagna from my local by the slice place

riceburner

Autocross Champion
noones biting on my ~fairly priced~ s4's and i also am having an exceedingly hard time finding anything new for a good price. le sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.