GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Wiener Declares: GoiNg tO A NEw uRL iS hARd

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
hard work?

hard work??

the entire purpose of CSB threads is to waste time, get some laughs, and talk about bowel movements and what we are eating for lunch.

If you don't have a full erection while shitposting you're doing it wrong.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I dunno why we don't just let it become one monster thread, but whatevs. I get super bored at work and I don't really have a lot in common with my coworkers, so I won't bitch about having a place to chat about whatever.

Holy n00b. You clearly weren't around for OT in 13-15.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Experimenting with how I can use Open AI to make my work easier. Mixed results. Sometimes this computer thing is straight up wrong, but it can be a good starting point for generating ideas or looking for articles that might be related to a hypothesis.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
So how's the MK2 trade shaping up @riceburner?
We will see! Guy is on vacation, hoping he is open to checking my car out/me checking his car out this weekend!

I am leaning toward doing the trade if he is feeling good for it! Just too cool an opportunity to pass up.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
If you don't have a full erection while shitposting you're doing it wrong.
i ALWAYS have a full erection so nothing new here

messrock

Autocross Champion
I might have KFC. lol
If you buy a sandwich through the app they give you a Diablo 4 beta key for this weekend. I'm balls deep in Destiny 2 right now though. I'm not sure I want to fuck around in a Diablo beta.
I’ve been considering going back to Destiny. Got bored of the new Halo, almost done with GoW Ragnarok. I just know that Destiny pulls me all the way in.

Diablo 4 looks great, hope it’s even more frustrating than 3 /s

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Gas isn't going anywhere. Electrics are doomed to fail, but maybe that's the point.
They need a breakthrough in battery tech using different materials, the current ones aren't enough.

horses aren't going anywhere. horseless carriages are doomed to fail.
they need a breakthrough in horseless carriage feed using different materials