GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Central/South American food as a whole is majorly slept on. My goodness. Colombian, Peruvian, Argentine, Chilean, Salvadorean, Venezuelan. Damn now I'm hungry.

A nice aguardiente before a big ol bandeja paisa at a Colombian joint? Delish.

One of the best restaurants in the area is a Peruvian joint.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I also think Indian is underrated, or I was just really sheltered as a child. My wife and I have been checking out all sorts of restaurants through our relationship, and tikka/biryani is a favorite.

I'm a bitch though and order it american medium -- Indian hot is hot

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Battery life was a huge thing for me, and I didn't want anything larger than my S9+, though cost was also a factor and "free" is highly motivating.

luckily we get Mission BBQ where I'm at, as well as Dickie's BBQ. Both have that jalapeño cheese kielbasa and it's delicious. Also don't hate on Olive Garden, it's got it's place. It's like how Taco Bell is to mexican food. You're not going because you want authenticity, you're going because it's cheap and isn't awful.

you guys ever have Colombian food? That shit hits on a whole different level
yes SIR!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I also think Indian is underrated, or I was just really sheltered as a child. My wife and I have been checking out all sorts of restaurants through our relationship, and tikka/biryani is a favorite.

My wife isn't adventurous, so getting her to try other ethnicities food is a challenge. Which is tough for me, because I love trying new shit. Except for cheese with maggots. That's a hard no without even trying it. There's a line somewhere.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
1679591122157.png

jk it's not but too funny to resist

torga

Autocross Champion

Peruvians know how to cook a fuckin chicken, good lord. So simple and so mind blowingly good.

I also think it's pretty underrated. I live in an area with plenty of Indian restaurants and no one ever suggests going to them. Joke's on them, cuz the food is amazing.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
My wife isn't adventurous, so getting her to try other ethnicities food is a challenge. Which is tough for me, because I love trying new shit. Except for cheese with maggots. That's a hard no without even trying it. There's a line somewhere.

Bleu cheese is my new love, along with gouda and brie and other flavorful cheeses. You gotta start with the more accessible foods. Peruvian chicken is delicious and seasoned well, without being insane. For Indian food, butter chicken or tikka chicken are both pretty delicious, and are just chicken and rice.

Chinese buffets really opened up my eyes as well -- no regrets if I didn't like something, I'd get one or two small pieces and try stuff, and that kind of springboarded my interest in other foods.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Peruvians know how to cook a fuckin chicken, good lord. So simple and so mind blowingly good.

Yes they do. My two go-to's there are chicken.

Pollo Napolitano - Chicken breast lightly coated with seasoned flour, pan seared and layered with queso blanco and pork prosciutto, served over a bed of mashed potatoes along with grilled asparagus and finished in a mushroom Andina sauce

Pollo a Los Andes - Strips of chicken breast, sautéed with pork chorizo, mildly spiced cherry and banana peppers, onions, tomatoes, finished in a garlic wine broth, served on a bed of steak fries, topped with mozzarella cheese and scallions.

If you're ever in RI\Providence, his up Los Andes. It's phenomenal.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i do want to dip my toes into indian food i think.

riceburner

Autocross Champion