GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
My two friends are putting their dog down tomorrow, she's very old and recently started having seizures and now can't really walk. Very sad, I've watched their dog a few times while they were out of town and she's the sweetest girl. I'm going to bring her a cheeseburger later tonight. PayPal $3 to watch me prob cry later

Bring some chocolate ice cream. All dogs should get to try that before dying.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'd recommend you pick up a document safe. Not because of theft concerns, just for fire/water damage protection. They're not much money and getting new birth certificates and SSN cards sucks, especially if you just had a fire or flood and have 100 other things to worry about. Also, get a will and put it in there.

#adulting

Can't afford one, gotta buy unnecessary car mods.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
All our bills, medical “statement of wasted paper” pay stuff et.al. get tossed into a box marked with the appropriate year. What that box is 2yrs old anything in it is shredded. Everything is online and if we need it for what ever reason, we can go pull it out of digital archive. I’ve never had to go looking for any of it.

Car part/service receipts get dropped in the bottom drawer of my tool box.

Taxes are kept in their own box, no shred.

I’m confused how a grown ass man can shed tears over someone else’s dog. But I’m an asshole, so I likely will never understand.
Because dogs are good, people are bad. Anymore questions?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Hess is making a @Corprin toy?
Screenshot_20230327-102354.png

Also, "this tugboat is a hugboat" should be his signature

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm going to the Optometrist today.

Can't wait for the eye pressure machine, f'ing hate that thing. I always feel like the tech gets off on surprising the fuck out of you no matter how much you try to brace for it.
I go to the dentist in a couple hours, so short day at work for me. The appointments at 1, so I'll probably not be coming back to work after. Especially if they numb me...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Protip!!

Dont get the numbing injections! Get numbing cream they just rub into your gums.

I used to hate the injections, and the pain after it finally wears off sucks. The numbing cream doesn't last too long or work quite as good but makes the cleaning or general work much more tolerable and then you feel mostly normal afterward.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
isn't this list like... all cars?
1679929737121.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I think I got my car during the last possible opportunity. There's no more RS3s that are in transit from germany. It looks like the pause on production is over now. Last week a few lucky people finally got the notification that their custom order was entering production. From here on it's looking like only the pre-sold custom orders will be landing on dealers lots. These are also the first custom orders that have entered production. If I didn't get the car that I did I would have had to move on and find a used one or stuck to my original order. The 2 guys ahead of me are still scheduled for June and August deliveries, but they still haven't given out any additional allocations since about August of last year.

Last edited: