GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
through the years, i think the only poptarts i would still say i like are the brown sugar ones, and yeah heavily toasted.

vu.

Autocross Champion
1680280152735.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
the poptart commercials are cringe as fuck though.

EGGO: Regular waffles suck. The cinnamon ones are amazing. and recently they came out with liege style waffles which are pretty great too.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion

EGGO: Regular waffles suck. The cinnamon ones are amazing. and recently they came out with liege style waffles which are pretty great too.
havent seen one in ages tbh.

only normal TV i watch is the F1 races which have no ads and NASCAR broadcasts which have too many ads but i dont think any are for popping tarts

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Eatin poptards when you could be eatin strudels. 🤦‍♂️

vu.

Autocross Champion

The newer ones are pretty cringe. I grew up loving the older commercials where they say "crazzzyyy good!" at the end

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
yall remember dippin dots?

I've been begging my wife to order them for my birthday. But shipping is like $150, and she refuses to pay it lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I had some snickerdoodle poptarts recently that weren't bad though. Been a long time since I've had any poptarts.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
brown sugar poptarts are amazing as long as you toast them -- if you eat them at room temp they're garbage. Inverse for the frosted poptarts, they're great at room temp but I can't do hot fruit in that capacity
that is EXACTLY my approach, my guy!

Here would be my ideal poptart:

Just the breading and some regular frosting. No filling. No Cap.