GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Grandmas Boy Gives Rice Individual Throttle Boners

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
so my thing is - while these workers were working for you did you mention that they were doing things incorrectly when they were to fix it? bc if they were coming in, doing whatever work they were doing, and weren't being told they needed to catch up or were doing less than others then how would they know they're a bad worker compared to others?

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Damn that sucks

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
so my thing is - while these workers were working for you did you mention that they were doing things incorrectly when they were to fix it? bc if they were coming in, doing whatever work they were doing, and weren't being told they needed to catch up or were doing less than others then how would they know they're a bad worker compared to others?
The dude I was referring to was in a leadership role. Tried coaching him till I was exhausted and it didn't take. He wasn't doing certain tasks where there's a right way and a wrong way clearly defined. Leadership roles you either have it and are good, or you suck.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
This thread inspired dinner options tonight (and also my lack of defrosting anything)

20230428_205935.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion