GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Ended up with Chinese food for lunch. An egg roll is basically a Chinese burrito, right?
By far my favorite bad Chinese food item. I probably go through 2-3 packets of that spicy Chinese mustard while eating one too. Might be my favorite part about them actually.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Baking some Italian oven sandwiches tonight. Kings Hawaiian rolls, cheese, ham, salami, pepperoni, Italian salad, nanner peppers 😋

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
By far my favorite bad Chinese food item. I probably go through 2-3 packets of that spicy Chinese mustard while eating one too. Might be my favorite part about them actually.

That'd be crab rangoons for me.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
My brothers a proshooter

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
That'd be crab rangoons for me.
I feel like those are just a condiment/sauce away from greatness. I don't like the sauce that comes with them, but they need something. Pepper jelly? Would that be too much like a jalapeno popper at that point?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
So what's the best items to get at WaWa? I might have to go back and try some food, won't be getting gas there anymore. I found a place that has 93 for much less.

::buy my wheels::

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Having a fire tonight.

@jay745 come thru bro

GolNat

Autocross Champion
So what's the best items to get at WaWa? I might have to go back and try some food, won't be getting gas there anymore. I found a place that has 93 for much less.

::buy my wheels::

Can’t go wrong with anything really. You can always get a better sub, salad, club, whatever but for the price it’s a good value IMO. I love their ham and turkey club, meatball sub, breakfast burrito. Cream cheese stuffed pretzels are yummy as well as the coffee.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Party was a success. Smash cake was enjoyed.

DSC02357.jpeg

DSC02311.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Sheetz or Wawa? Just took my wife to Sheetz for the first time.

I have not been to a Sheetz. A guy at work said he went recently when he was out in Ohio and liked it. He had to wait 30 minutes for his food tho!