GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Single vibes

riceburner

Autocross Champion
damn man i was really rooting for you. and you let me down

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I don't have high hopes that my kids will make it that long even. I had them all figured out by 5 or 6. I was a cynical child and won't be surprised if my kids follow suit.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Better than avg wknd. Went to a talk on friday by a paranormal investigator. I dont believe but it was two hrs of entertainment by someone who can talk. I took Saturday off... hike and work around the house, Sunday the same but washed the Comet then we took a ride for pizza and ice cream.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Rutters > Sheetz/wawa

we went to hang with our friends at their campsite, I still don't like the outdoors NEARLY as much as our rallycross friends do BUT there was an owl seminar thing going on and I decided I kinda wanna get a welding glove and a falconry license so I can sit a barn owl on my arm. Very cool to learn some more about them, their habitats, etc.

Friday night got burrito's at Rob's with a buddy, and took the GTI out for a while. Unfortunately I also forgot where I parked it in the city since we had to park a little farther away than usual, and so we spent the better part of two hours wandering around looking for it post-burrito.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
#carnet

CSB: I had it for the free 6 month trial when I got it. One day I got a text from VW "It's raining in the area where your car is and your windows are down"

1. If it would roll up the windows for me that would be game changing
2. It was in my garage.

I still was impressed but not enough to pay $100+ year

messrock

Autocross Champion
My wife was in tears this morning because our 9 year old deduced the tooth fairy wasn't real, which of course lead the way to all jenga blocks tumbling down...
Tears?!?!? Good lord, it’s the end of all the bullshit though!

@riceburner whatever you do, don’t introduce elf on the shelf. Fuck that thing.

Also - other parents are assholes. My daughter would come home like “why did I only get a dollar for my tooth and XYZ got a necklace” - seriously? Fuck those parents. Fuck them all the way to Saturn with a razor studded rocket.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Tears?!?!? Good lord, it’s the end of all the bullshit though!

That was my reaction. But she has attachment issues to her childhood. Trying to stop her from growing up lol. She was still trying to save it "What do you mean? Of course Santa's real." And there's me in the background "It's over. Just admit it and move on" lol.

@riceburner whatever you do, don’t introduce elf on the shelf. Fuck that thing.

100% this.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
I had a nice, long weekend in PA visiting family and getting some moto time in. New front sprocket, pipe, and silencer installed to get the powerband where I want it. It's also the one or two times a year I get Sheetz haha.

Attachments

• Avenali_DSC_0244_edit_email.jpg
    Avenali_DSC_0244_edit_email.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • Avenali_DSC_0250_edit_email.jpg
    Avenali_DSC_0250_edit_email.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 63
  • Avenali_DSC_0251_edit_email.jpg
    Avenali_DSC_0251_edit_email.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Avenali_DSC_0252_edit_email.jpg
    Avenali_DSC_0252_edit_email.jpg