GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

GolNat

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Glad i wasnt the sorry fuck who bought the knob. Cause im dangerously close to getting one lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
VWs rear hatch opener/backup cam is the most elegant solution I've ever seen.

Second place is the SUVs where the rear wiper is up top, and part of the spoiler. So it drops down out of the spoiler to clean the windshield. Best of both worlds, keeps the back end looking clean in both senses.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
BFI shift knob was worth every penny. Next shifter mod is gonna be the DG suite, I figure Sigma 6 first and then the super pin in the spring when I feel like fighting the interior.
I can't give up the Golf ball. Maybe I can add some weight to it.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What's your best time at the FIRM?
1:20.3 pb. It's hard to run that fast consistently. I don't have enough brakes or cooling capacity. FIRM is so hard on a car. I swear, Daytona is so much easier to drive and on the car heat and brake wise.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Sucks twm went out of business. I'm still in love with my twm spooky knob 10 years later
Just googled it, looks really nice. I have a some kind of giant delrin TWM knob for my Mazda, I'm not aware of the model name but it's like 9" with a knurled section and is nice as an option to keep the shifter close to the wheel. That said, I now have an ebay ~52mm delrin knob, and it's been great for my needs. Shame glow in the dark delrin isn't a thing 😂