GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Medium sized dogs are objectively the best

Small enough they're still easy to handle and can sit on your lap, big enough to still keep up when you're doing outdoorsy stuff and you don't have to totally baby them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
This sounds like something boosted would say. Pics of shoe of head with dong in acadias butt or ban

Whoa there buddy.

Little dogs are the best. Under 10lbs is the perfect size.

This lady is being shady, she refuses to give me a phone number to contact her. The plans are set, will meet up with her at 3 after she gets out of work. Have a address. But like... I'm driving 350 miles to get there, am I the wired one for repeatedly asking her for her number? I'm sorry I'd like a more reliable way to contact you than the shoddy messaging service on puppies.com.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Anyway. Had a successful NE CSB Bro outing. Some karting then food and drinks. Always nice hanging out with @messrock and @dtfd, and great to meet @Nineeightyone and Mrs. Nineeightone, @wmssbr10, and @aspro_gti.

@aspro_gti was the best racer out of us, with @Nineeightyone right behind him. I accredit that to his 20 year old homeless person stamina. His body hasn't started to betray him like the rest of us twice his age 🤣

Out of respect, I won't identify the worst 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1000002801.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Gotta keep your colors separated.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Whos a4 (or s4, maybe those are the s4 seats i cant tell) is that
Very jealous

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Anyway. Had a successful NE CSB Bro outing. Some karting then food and drinks. Always nice hanging out with @messrock and @dtfd, and great to meet @Nineeightyone and Mrs. Nineeightone, @wmssbr10, and @aspro_gti.

@aspro_gti was the best racer out of us, with @Nineeightyone right behind him. I accredit that to his 20 year old homeless person stamina. His body hasn't started to betray him like the rest of us twice his age 🤣

Out of respect, I won't identify the worst 🤣
You have NOT wired or sent any money right? Big puppy scams out there. I know youre a smart guy.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I have a cat. I love dogs but my allergies can’t do them. Although I may have to adapt because my wife qualifies for a support dog.