GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I found a couple of cool VR6-swapped MR2 build threads but the flares on that thing just kill it for me.

Also, an unexpected database error has occurred.
TBH I didn't look overly closely at the flares, they don't look amazing but I don't care all that much. I like the sound of a VRT, especially in weird places like the middle of a goddamn Toyota. A friend of ours has a K-swapped MR-S on Hoosiers that's absolutely nutty.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Man. i bit the back of tongue on like thursday last week and it pretty much ruined my weekend. I could hardly talk or eat yesterday. Its right where the ridges of my back teeth go with every movement my mouth or tongue makes (lingo?)

If i had a wish, it would be to never bite my cheek or tongue again cause i swear i do it about once a month or so and it always takes upwards of a week to finally heal.

What a stupid, innoccuous mistake with such life depriving ramifications.
Gargle with salt water next time it happens. Will heal faster.

Or you can gargle deez

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Just planted a seed of "Deez Nuggs" the other day ... hopefully the flower is worthy of the name. Had three separate germination failures of "Double Smile" this month and now my grow timing is a bit fooked.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
But it's fun

though I will happily go on record with my full support of swapping weird shit into other weird shit just because. If a blown up RX8 comes along at the right price, 2.5 Duratec swap would absolutely happen.
Better off with V6 out of a Camaro.

Light, 300hp, can beat on it all day on track, no issues.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CSB, somehow a booger got in my screen and I smeared it all over, like an irobot vacuum smears dog poop.

I only noticed because the words were not what I was swiping.

I just hope it was my booger.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Now I understand how JC keeps getting covid.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Better off with V6 out of a Camaro.

Light, 300hp, can beat on it all day on track, no issues.
yeah, BUT I already have a duratec 2.5 πŸ˜‚

I just like weird shit. No real goal or motivation, just a fun idea. But let's be real, there's no way I'm putting that much effort in. Gonna just skip the project side and get an ND Miata, build it for STR, and keep being slow because despite having the right car for the class, I'm the problem. But getting better is the fun part

riceburner

Autocross Champion
fuck my mouth. actually that doesnt sound right but reminds me

IM DELETING YOU, Tongue and Cheek!πŸ˜­πŸ‘‹
β–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ] 99% complete.....
🚫BITE ME!🚫
πŸ’―TrueπŸ’― Eating Way too Fast are irreplaceable πŸ’–I could never delete you choking on water!πŸ’–

Send this to ten other πŸ‘ͺretardsπŸ‘ͺ who give you πŸ’¦mouth ulcers that last a weekπŸ’¦
Or never get called ☁️ermagerd i bert my terngue ☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌
If you get 0 Back: no rimmies for you πŸš«πŸš«πŸ‘Ώ
3 back: you're honeycomb commercial mouthβ˜οΈπŸ’¦
5 back: you're dentists kittenπŸ˜½πŸ‘ΌπŸ’¦
10+ back: removable denturesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Is it really an unexpected database error at this point? Shits pretty fuckin expected by now.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I mentioned the tree that fell last week. I cut 20' off the thick end which was a bit less than 2' in diameter. Hooked the tractor up to it and managed to drag the rest of it out of the brush and into the back field. The piece I dragged paced out at 45'. There still is a lot of work to be done but it will be a good bit easier now. The old tractor is one of my most helpful tools. I bought it for a specific project but have been real glad I own it at least once per year.

Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I mentioned the tree that fell last week. I cut 20' off the thick end which was a bit less than 2' in diameter. Hooked the tractor up to it and managed to drag the rest of it out of the brush and into the back field. The piece I dragged paced out at 45'. There still is a lot of work to be done but it will be a good bit easier now. The old tractor is one of my most helpful tools. I bought it for a specific project but have been real glad I own it at least once per year.

What sort of tree was it?

GolNat

Autocross Champion