GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

JC_451

Autocross Champion
8b07a0.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Eh not really. Just need to buy a starter and put it in. Can't really drive it till May anyways so there's time

Just spend some bonus money on some sweet all season tires. Then you can drive it in all the seasons.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Well, the Happy part of the new year didn't last long... my aunt died this morning. Her and my uncle was battling RSV. My uncle is still in the hospital and not doing well. I know it's not a popular thing on here, but could use all the prayers yall can give. Dad is taking it really hard.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Sorry to hear that tooth - prayers out for you and the family

cb1111

Well, the Happy part of the new year didn't last long... my aunt died this morning. Her and my uncle was battling RSV. My uncle is still in the hospital and not doing well. I know it's not a popular thing on here, but could use all the prayers yall can give. Dad is taking it really hard.
So sorry to hear that. Positive thoughts and prayers (take your pick) to you and your family. Do what you can to support your dad. RSV is a nasty bug and (without starting a war like the other thread) a vaccine is available.