GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Wiener Declares: GoiNg tO A NEw uRL iS hARd

riceburner

Autocross Champion
He's probably mad at you because a 20yo's opinions and advice on fitness are not useful to us fat, late 30's guys 🤣

But seriously, to be fit and 20 is stupid easy. Trying being 38, having 2 kids, working 60hrs a week and having bad knees, then tell us all your best tips.
Kind of this lol but i do have time on my hands that could be spent getting SWOLE

I was a lot more fit in my early 20s for sure

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Kind of this lol but i do have time on my hands that could be spent getting SWOLE

I was a lot more fit in my early 20s for sure
Bro get swole

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The blueball, or the sick whip it’s in?

IMG_3135.jpeg

It was the great car shuffle of 2023.

I bought a JDM toy to satisfy my midlife crisis. Leaving the GTI as a winter car(?)

I figured I’d get a new winter whip but needed something my parents would be willing to use/store at their place in the summer. Why not minivan?!

Ms Corprin said, “great idea!” And went Christmas shopping. She sent me a text while I was at work with “it’s okay it says it’s from Santa!”

IMG_3112.jpeg

GTI is being sold off in the spring when the winter is gone.

+1 Legnum VR4
+1 Golf R
-1 Alltrack
+1 Sienna
-1 GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
He said he was going to the gym
Once
Mission failed
😮
The blueball, or the sick whip it’s in?

View attachment 298319

It was the great car shuffle of 2023.

I bought a JDM toy to satisfy my midlife crisis. Leaving the GTI as a winter car(?)

I figured I’d get a new winter whip but needed something my parents would be willing to use/store at their place in the summer. Why not minivan?!

Ms Corprin said, “great idea!” And went Christmas shopping. She sent me a text while I was at work with “it’s okay it says it’s from Santa!”

View attachment 298320

GTI is being sold off in the spring when the winter is gone.

+1 Legnum VR4
+1 Golf R
-1 Alltrack
+1 Sienna
-1 GTI
Dude wtf?
Thats l33t for going out for smokes
^
Ok

Edit: nah lol
Also this

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Plus they sound so farty
there's a mk7 near me with what I can only assume is rain gutters comprising the entire exhaust system. It sounds horrible. It's not the only one either -- I've heard several VW 2.0T cars that just sound unpleasant, and it's reinforced my decision to spend more than I've spent previously on exhaust parts combined in order to try to avoid that awful sound.

I don't know anything about mk6 build quality, but I've been fine with my mk7.5. There are some things that I think would be nice to have (backlit overhead controls being a big one), but generally speaking, I don't know that I see it. The mk3 vs mk4 I'd say there's definitely a big gap (or I had the world's nicest mk4 and all my friends coincidentally had the worlds worst mk3s).

Also @Corprin what is that behind the shelf in the last picture? I don't recognize it, it sorta looks British in nature but I'm the worst at identifying things.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
There's a college kid in my neighborhood with a 7.5 that I think he's mostly straight piped and burble tuned. Dude floors it for like 50 feet just to hear ThE pOpZ aNd BaNgZ bRoOoOoOoOo

It's clean otherwise and I don't have the heart to tell him it sounds like shit