GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: JC Proudly Declares Territory Of Post #22,652. The Rest Is Up For Grabs, Lest He Arrives First.​

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
... have you ever actually done one? A real one? Like, with the same footwear you wore for the sporting event?
I haven't, but it seems classy... definitely rank as hell though

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^that really is something

not sure if its nfsw, what the fuck is a shoey

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We'll never pass the Scamdemic for post count since @Acadia18 is such a loser and takes 1000 mile trips to the 7-11 for smokes but we are halfway there on page views.

Not sure who else is reading this nonsense besides us but we're only behind by 16 million views in -vastly- less time.

We'll never past Scamdemic for post count since CSB2 was shutdown because thread titles are super important.

Something is up with page views though. CSB2 has far more posts, but 10M less page views.

25590400.gif

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
no hes def a rich kid lol
What are some specific things that have you 100% convinced I'm so rich?
Skipped on taking out a fatass loan to go to six figure university and instead I've been working since HS, so what do you really have against me?
You haven't even met me.
^that really is something

not sure if its nfsw, what the fuck is a shoey
I promise this isn't a rickroll, its F1 compilation of Daniel Riccardo celebrating podiums with shoeys - taking drinks out of his shoe.

manu97

Autocross Champion
i dont want to meet you at all.

seeing the driveway of where you live and the house attached to it is all i need to know.
man, i don't mean to be a dick, but he didn't get to choose that house or how he was raised. hating him for it is kinda shitty. it's not like he can change that

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Where in Italy?
Ever went to the Serie A games?
Napoli.

Once in the first month after we arrived. They were throwing bottles and M80's on the field. A riot broke out after the game.

That was my first and only time.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
man, i don't mean to be a dick, but he didn't get to choose that house or how he was raised. hating him for it is kinda shitty. it's not like he can change that
I'm with you.
1 - I'm sure his family is doing just fine, but if anyone thinks he's rich from his posts here, you have a low bar for "rich"
2 - I've know plenty of actually rich kids. Just like everybody else, some are shitty, some aren't. Disliking someone because of who their parents is shitty though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Y'all pullin' me back in...

perfect-popcorn.gif