GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Lol we almost made it 23k posts without religion being brought up. Almost.

What would Glenn Danzig do(wwgdd)
Sooo close. Minus a few 25 page dissertations

Last edited:

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Lol we almost made it 23k posts without religion being brought up. Almost.

What would Glenn Danzig do(wwgdd)
he would yell at the air bc his 5'3" ass couldnt see over anyone.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Question for everyone here:
Personality-wise, do you feel like you're the same person as when you were 20, 30, 40, etc with more experiences? or do you feel like there are big milestones that make big jumps in your personality (getting fired from a job, having a kid, buying a house, etc) and that you are significantly different from your old self (to the point where your old self would have a reaction)?
I feel like I get frustrated far less easily. Like, I don't panic as much when something doesn't work the way I had hoped. I also make way less awful/shitty decisions. I'm still fairly full of hot takes and as willing as ever to consider new information, so that's good at least. But I'm also learning far better to not get so worried about what someone else thinks.

I like to think I've still got a bit of the edge I had in my youth, but with a bit more kindness and understanding towards people.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You really don't get it do you. I'm not oppressed. I don't want anyone making fun of any religion. All that a man has is what he believes in. The quickest way to cut him down is to start shaming them for their beliefs. I'm not forcing anything on anyone. You want to belive you turn into worm dirt at death, more bower to you. You want to believe that a spaghetti monster in the sky is coming to save you, Bon appetit. If Allah, Buda, or Jesus is your salvation then good for you. I really don't care what YOU believe in, just believe in something. All I ask is you give me the same respect I'm trying to give you. Quit trash talking peoples beliefs. That's all I'm asking.
No one should be spared being made fun of in CSB, not even us insufferable agnostics. Seriously, pick a fucking side already.

A Jew and Muslim walk into a daycare. The Muslim beheads a baby. The Jew says "that's nothing" and tosses a grenade into a group of kids. A Hindi runs is and shrugs "they must have deserved it for something they did in a past life". The Christians protest outside, because they'll have fewer children to starve when they take away school lunches and less targets for school shooters of the guns they sell at the swap meet.

I hope I hurt as many people's feelings as possible. ❤😘

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nice editing job, looks like I quoted it before you could retract half the statement.
I was trying to be nicer. I stand by all of the comments.

All religion is made up nonsense, it's factually and historically been traced to its roots. Sorry if that's hard.

That doesn't mean there isn't a creator, but it doesn't mean there is.

No one's beliefs should be spared criticism or critical examination, especially with how much damage religion causes. Sorry, not sorry.

You turned a joke about slutty chick's, that did a full double twist and stuck the landing with surprise your momma joke, into two pages of religion.

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Personality-wise, do you feel like you're the same person as when you were 20, 30, 40, etc with more experiences? or do you feel like there are big milestones that make big jumps in your personality (getting fired from a job, having a kid, buying a house, etc) and that you are significantly different from your old self (to the point where your old self would have a reaction)?
At the core I'm the same person as I was when I was 20. I'm more mellow now and don't really get angry at anything anymore. Also more calculated about everything and less of a people pleaser. There's always going to be someone who doesn't like you for no reason, most of the time it's their insecurities looking at you and you have something they want themselves to be.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Living all over the world and serving in 3 wars in 24 years, caring for the wounded of both sides, 100% changed my perspective. People are the same everywhere. Most people just want to live their life and be treated decently, but nationalism, religion and xenophobia is leveraged by those with power to gain more power, no matter where you are.

Age also changes you. In your 20's you're more self centric. 30's family centric. 40's process all the experiences and traumas. 50's enjoy your life. 60+ get off my lawn.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
brought to you courtesy(of the red, white, and blue) changed country music for the worse.
Meh, it was one song, there are plenty of artist that weren't influenced. It's biggest crime wasn't musical. The bigger issue is it helped whip the country into a frenzy where they'd support irrational responses to 9/11 that were still dealing with today.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
You know how instagram crystal healing girls be like "manifesting xyz"?

After we spent yesterday talking about swollen knees, my fucking knee swelled up in the middle of the night and ruined my sleep.

Maybe we should talk about promotions and raises and winning the lottery instead