GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
1064 front and back pages for the TSM for my 79 jeep. Have them printed, but haven't sleaved or bound them yet. It is nice having a paper copy some times.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Also, what's up with the cell outage today? I'm in Louisiana and wife is in Kentucky. Both on AT&T. Both didn't work till about an hour ago today. Anyone else having problems?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Also, what's up with the cell outage today? I'm in Louisiana and wife is in Kentucky. Both on AT&T. Both didn't work till about an hour ago today. Anyone else having problems?
Yeah it was a nationwide ATT issue apparently. Just came back for me in north Florida.

cb1111

I forgot that I printed all my maintenance records for my mk7 and put them in the glove box along with a nice note to the next owner before I traded it in. I hope it gives the next owner some peace of mind and some good vibes 🥰🥰. I hope to see it around town soon.
bet you $10 to a hole in a donut that the dealer will trash the records

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Commemorating Big Tiddy Goth Brazilian Sandwich Day, 2/22 Never Forget​

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I forgot that I printed all my maintenance records for my mk7 and put them in the glove box along with a nice note to the next owner before I traded it in. I hope it gives the next owner some peace of mind and some good vibes 🥰🥰. I hope to see it around town soon.
i have all my reciepts saved and a maintenance log i'm mostly up to date with as well. has all the modifications in a list, all of the problems and status of problem or solution, then a running list of purchases/installations etc. i try to give that to every new owner.

edit: and this is just the MK5 that i got like what, 6 months ago? lol!
1708626140945.png

1708626167060.png

Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I've got all 1,984 pages of the Bentley manual printed and put into nice sleeves, in individual binders by sections. I'm trying to determine the best home for it, because it's fantastic if you're going to work on a mk4 in an environment where you don't want to get grease/dirt/etc on a keyboard and need to look something up. I don't want to just list it for free on marketplace because I feel like some crackhead will nab it up just to try to resell it.

also, pastrami and provolone with onion on the holiest of days, sandwich day

I thought Thursdays were sloppy joes and burritos in a bag?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I thought Thursdays were sloppy joes and burritos in a bag?
today commemorates the big tiddy copypasta

When I was thirty, I met a Brazilian woman named Michelle. She had massive tits, a relatively pretty face, a forehead that was too big and a c-section scar above her vag. She also had a bunch of tattoos and believed in some sort of demonic angel religion. But man, those tits. Anyway, she was a waitress at a strip club in New Jersey; she came to America illegally - some dyke from Toronto appeared at this strip club, fell in love and offered to marry Michelle so that she "could help her out" and get Canadian papers. Michelle followed through for the promise of giving her daughter, who was still in Brazil, with her mother, a better life. I met Michelle at a bar called "resposado". We hit it off, made out in the bathroom and went on a date the next night. We got tipsy - I drove a supercharged Acura CSX Type-S at the time; Michelle made comments about the blower; later that night she also became a blower. We fucked a few times in my condo in the next couple of weeks, and one night, she invited me over for a threesome with her dyke wife. I knew that this was bad news, but man, those tits. I came over and entered a scene with these two broads dildoing each other - my kind of night. I tried to get involved a few times but the dyke wife would not let me, and told me to go sit on the chair opposite of the bed and masturbate. I did. But not for long. I got upset rather quickly that I couldn't participate; Michelle said sorry. I said that's ok. I got up and went to the fridge. I made myself a sandwich with prosciutto, philadelphia cream cheese and avocado. The bread was wondrebread, which was shit and ruined the sandwich for me. I went back to the chair, ate the sandwich while these two dildoed each other. At one point Michelle was bent over and I put my thumb in her ass with my left hand while I ate the sandwich with the right. I left shortly thereafter. The next morning I wrote my GMAT and got a 720. I met up with Michelle a few times more and we fell out of touch. She wasn't too into anal, and well, that's a no go for me, but man, those tits. Sandwiches.

normally I'd skip lunch but gotta make exceptions now and then

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The leaky bucket of government strikes again.

My contract is having a rough go.

Me: I’m going to need a justification statement for these additional cost items from point forward.

Contractor: uhh okay, that wasn’t needed before.

Me: I know.

Contractor: …..

Me: ……

Contractor: okay, I’ll get our folks on that immediately.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Im on ATT. I didn’t notice but I’ve been on wifi since 6:30 am.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
i wish it was how long it actually took lol.
we have this in printers too -- HP says a job takes ~20 minutes, when in reality (and I'm fairly quick and using cheater tools like a ratcheting screwdriver as opposed to standard hand tools, and tend to take some shortcuts where I can) and you can generally assume it's going to be upwards of an hour.

I think it's one of those situations where 'oh the math says we need 1.3 people for this role/task, so we'll just hire one and tell them to work harder'