GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Yeah so… donezo with Discount Tire. In for my 3rd or 4th rebalance on the new tires. First I watch some barely-legal kid pull my car into the bay WAY too fast while the other young techs laugh about it. Then I specifically asked them to watch both the wheel and tire for anything out of round while they were re-balancing. I was sitting right by the balance machine and I could visibly see one of the tires was slightly out of round. Did they watch the tires or wheels? No. Just fucking threw them on and off the balancer. The guy comes out and says everything balanced up fine and they’re not out of round. I told him I literally saw one tire out of round and no one was even paying attention, and he said oh it has a hop but it’s not out of round. Dude come on. The tire isn’t going to balance if it has a fucking “hop.” They then said they can’t do anything to replace the tire and I have to call Tire Rack, even though they’re the same damn company now. Said they can’t order the same tires TR offers. So I contacted TR and they told me that's not true and that Discount can process warranties. However, TR is going to go ahead and take care of it for me.

Man wtf why is it so hard to just get some basic honest work done for fucking ANYTHING. I can't wait to see what fuckery the next tire shop I go to does.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Such a stupid statement.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/crime-rate-by-state
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states#/media/File:Most_recent_senate_election.svg
Can't make a solid conclusion based on this. You've got red and blue states in the top 10, and red and blue states in the bottom 10. On the other hand, we can take a look at counties which is what I'm about to do. Took me a few minutes but I found some maps. Looks to me like blue counties are worse for crime... happy to walk you through other states with these maps, just using these as an example (far from the best example, I suggest looking at TX and the great lakes)
Take your little "drive-by" political comments or whatever the hell you wanna call this and get it out of this thread, especially if you're not gonna back it up with any evidence or fact.
View attachment 300538View attachment 300539
No idea what you're posting, but what I said is straight fact. Sorry man.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yeah so… donezo with Discount Tire. In for my 3rd or 4th rebalance on the new tires. First I watch some barely-legal kid pull my car into the bay WAY too fast while the other young techs laugh about it. Then I specifically asked them to watch both the wheel and tire for anything out of round while they were re-balancing. I was sitting right by the balance machine and I could visibly see one of the tires was slightly out of round. Did they watch the tires or wheels? No. Just fucking threw them on and off the balancer. The guy comes out and says everything balanced up fine and they’re not out of round. I told him I literally saw one tire out of round and no one was even paying attention, and he said oh it has a hop but it’s not out of round. Dude come on. The tire isn’t going to balance if it has a fucking “hop.” They then said they can’t do anything to replace the tire and I have to call Tire Rack, even though they’re the same damn company now. Said they can’t order the same tires TR offers. So I contacted TR and they told me that's not true and that Discount can process warranties. However, TR is going to go ahead and take care of it for me.

Man wtf why is it so hard to just get some basic honest work done for fucking ANYTHING. I can't wait to see what fuckery the next tire shop I go to does.
It's with everything. I have folks at work, no matter how many times I ask them to fully test repaired and replaced medical and tech equipment before they return it to staff, and still they don't and we end up with the same equipment back in a day or so 30 to 40% of the time. It's such a waste of time and resources. And these are poorly paid kids, these are 30 to 60 year old making good money.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
No idea what you're posting, but what I said is straight fact. Sorry man.
Prove what you said then instead of saying "what I said is straight fact"

😂 more drive by comments with zero backing

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Discount tires and discount work, amirite?