GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CSB:
Put more weight on the bar and fucked up my knee😐
Had to bail the rep and shamefully put the weights away
Not the first time this has happened, might actually see a doctor about it this time
Blessing in disguise because it means less lifting (load bearing) and more running (doesnt bother me)
Less weight, more reps, you won't be a broken old dude.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How'd the interview go though?
On a different subject. Do you still have your zhong zhong contact?

Hear me out, can they make a bolt on 4 pot that has mounting holes 12 mm further so we can fit 357mm rotors?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
My daughter has to have surgery on Thursday. Torn meniscus, acl, and a 3rd one that they will identify during surgery.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I did, but I also know Chris Voss from before he wrote the book and we talked about that frequently.
Dude no way! Chris Voss is the freaking man.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
On a different subject. Do you still have your zhong zhong contact?

Hear me out, can they make a bolt on 4 pot that has mounting holes 12 mm further so we can fit 357mm rotors?

I asked, and they said no problem, they already had it done. Sent me this:

1710815545889.png

They assured me it's super safe, since they are certified and everything...

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Less weight, more reps, you won't be a broken old dude.
Its not like I maxed out or anything. I was well within my capability, and my knee gave up on me out of the blue. Just feeling shitty about it, not in the right headspace.

My daughter has to have surgery on Thursday. Torn meniscus, acl, and a 3rd one that they will identify during surgery.
Damn, hope the surgeries go well... do you know if she's getting cadaver tissue/ligament? Apparently, that's the move.

How'd the interview go though?
I got an email back 30 min after the call to book the final one.
I'm 99% not taking this opportunity though. The pay is worse and I don't see the long term growth that I want. No excitement about it. Got boring vibes from the interviewer too, he was answering my questions so ambiguously and not telling it to me straight (the day to day, what doors will open for me if I hit/exceed target).

Idk, rough day. Exhaust clamp broke again. Chipped paint in the fender. Endlink (or whatever it is) is clunking much louder now. I feel like I need a reset.

M o n d a y s 🥸

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Its not like I maxed out or anything. I was well within my capability, and my knee gave up on me out of the blue. Just feeling shitty about it, not in the right headspace.

Damn, hope the surgeries go well... do you know if she's getting cadaver tissue/ligament? Apparently, that's the move.

I got an email back 30 min after the call to book the final one.
I'm 99% not taking this opportunity though. The pay is worse and I don't see the long term growth that I want. No excitement about it. Got boring vibes from the interviewer too, he was answering my questions so ambiguously and not telling it to me straight (the day to day, what doors will open for me if I hit/exceed target).

Idk, rough day. Exhaust clamp broke again. Chipped paint in the fender. Endlink (or whatever it is) is clunking much louder now. I feel like I need a reset.

M o n d a y s 🥸
Have no idea. The wife has been doing the doc appointments with her while I have been stuck down here in gator town BFE. I'll be at the surgery though, so I'll ask.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

M o n d a y s 🥸
Have you taken the endlinks off and inspected the ball joint? Whitelines are notoriously bad. Steinjager endlinks use a heim joint and are much better than ball seat links

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Have you taken the endlinks off and inspected the ball joint? Whitelines are notoriously bad. Steinjager endlinks use a heim joint and are much better than ball seat links
I did, don't seem that bad. I'm considering getting new endlinks of higher quality.

Also suspicious that the ball joints that slide for camber might be making noise😵‍💫.

Looked at my exhaust clamp this morning and it wasn't loose or anything... no idea what's wrong.