GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Random pics from yesterday
Reserved parking at concert
Tortoise at exotic animal rescue. They actually let the tortoise wader around "exercise"
Worth a visit for CT peeps (also thrift/antique shop)

https://www.pandemoniumrainforestproject.org/

IMG_2024-04-07-14-00-43-373.jpg
IMG_2024-04-07-13-00-25-934.jpg

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Karting in NJ over the weekend, place was absolutely PACKED. Surprisingly though not a lot of people that didn't know what they were doing, so that was nice. Wings and beer for dinner, and then a friend's birthday party for a bit. Sunday we took the GTI out for ramen at a newer place that opened up, came home and changed the oil, and played some vidya.

Nice weekend. Next weekend is our first RallyCross event, we're borrowing a Subaru from friends to go try out. We'll see what that brings.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Hit a beer fest yesterday with a group of friends, was a good time. Wish it would have been planned for a Saturday, but my bet is that the event planners wanted to minimize the potential for sloppiness. Realizing that you need to go to work the next day really puts a damper on party vibes.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Karting in NJ over the weekend, place was absolutely PACKED. Surprisingly though not a lot of people that didn't know what they were doing, so that was nice. Wings and beer for dinner, and then a friend's birthday party for a bit. Sunday we took the GTI out for ramen at a newer place that opened up, came home and changed the oil, and played some vidya.

Nice weekend. Next weekend is our first RallyCross event, we're borrowing a Subaru from friends to go try out. We'll see what that brings.
NJ is a zoo lol. Most densely populated state. I used to live there, but every time I visit now, I'm shocked at how many people live in that state.

RallyCross?! Do tell more! I remember watching Tanner Foust and other top drivers race at NJMP back when I was ~4'5. (I sadly lost his autograph)
One of the coolest motorsports. Those drivers are wicked talented.

Last edited:

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Smoked brisket/sirloin burgers, pork belly burnt ends and homemade broccoli salad. No pics since it all got massacred by my son and his friends while I was cleaning the kitchen and deck. Those boys have metabolism that I can only dream of now days.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Smoked brisket/sirloin burgers, pork belly burnt ends and homemade broccoli salad. No pics since it all got massacred by my son and his friends while I was cleaning the kitchen and deck. Those boys have metabolism that I can only dream of now days.
MMmmm, invite us next time? I bet I'd get along with the boys since I'm graduating grade school this year.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
no smoked bacon rings? shame

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Doubt you can junkyard the OE lip since it didn't technically come to the states. I have debated grabbing that same "CF" lip since nobody seems to be selling their old ones anymore.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Doubt you can junkyard the OE lip since it didn't technically come to the states. I have debated grabbing that same "CF" lip since nobody seems to be selling their old ones anymore.
Makes sense as to why it's missing on both cars then.
250 is so much for a tiny little shit like that. Then again CF is overkill for that thing, but the fiberglass and plastic versions cost just as much. Theres also the ebay ones, but I'm hesitant about those for obvious reasons.

riceburner

Autocross Champion