GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by aj_law

1. aj_law

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

How many hours of cat fondling did it take for that cat's owner to discover that talent?
  2. aj_law

This forum is almost dead

#newcarsnobs
  3. aj_law

This forum is almost dead

Must be something with people looking to sell tails. In all likelihood, it's just people's word means shit nowadays. Had an agreement via text to purchase some OEM tails...can't remember exact amount...$300 maybe? Anyway, I know it was such a good deal that I was more than willing to pay for...
  4. aj_law

Video I made of my non GTI pet project - Cafe Racer

Whoa...2006 Ninja 250. My wife had the same exact bike except in red. I had a green ZX-6R. Good times. Don't get old. *sigh* Impressive video and work, sir. That's a nice looking finished product.
  5. aj_law

Civic Type R

I'm very happy with my GTI. I have no immediate plans to sell or move into another ride (which really up until this last month or so, would've been just another MK6 GTI or R), but damn, that Type R is ballz fast with some nice off-the-shelf performance mods. I'm not too crazy about the ricey...
  6. aj_law

Civic Type R

I’m not in the market for a new ride, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut... I've gotten a few magazines and read a few articles covering this monster in the last month or so. Add to that some online video reviews/pieces that suggest the car checks all the boxes and basically does everything for you except...
  7. aj_law

How are you posting pics to the forum?

:mad0259: Mine doesn't! BASTARDS! It's a conspiracy against me!! Go with imgur.
  8. aj_law

Experience with radar detectors?

Cheapest and easiest mount evah.
  9. aj_law

Trump's false teeth

It never ceases to amaze me how many guys walk into a multi-person bathroom in a huge office, step up to the urinal to take a piss, then just walk RTFO without washing their hands. #whatsalittleballsweatbetweenfriends JFC.
  10. aj_law

Experience with radar detectors?

+1 for the 9500ix and Waze. Although, I've been getting a lot of false positives lately on my 9500ix. At least, I think they're false positives. Read somewhere that newer vehicles blind spot monitoring systems can set off radar detectors nowadays. Don't know how much truth there is to that...
  11. aj_law

Parking my GTI

The move there is to park at the top of any inclines...or if parking far away puts you at the bottom, try to park "behind" a curb or some other obstacle that affords protection.
  12. aj_law

Parking my GTI

This, except reverse #2 and #1.
  13. aj_law

We're Giving Away An Audi!

*screeching brakes* :eek: :eyebulge: :bow: Are you automatically entered into this sweepstakes when you purchase anything through ECS? Just bought two wheel bearings totaling a little over $400. That mean I was entered 8 times??!! Can someone from ECS please confirm that? All the emails...