GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

1. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Would you do this? How to climb the Shanghai Tower (650 meters)

Shit yeah. I want to get a job as the guys that climb to the top of those crazy stupid high antenna towers. Would be fun as hell and apparently they make bank since most people aren't willing to do it. No idea how to get that job though.
  2. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

TV Repair Question

I also had a Samsung and I contacted them and found out that they offer a 1 time free fix, I didn't pay extra for an extended warranty or anything. TV was like 5 years old. Had a repair guy out, swapped a part and all was good, for free. I would at least contact LG to see if they do something...
  3. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Xbox One

Your first car is free, it was class C. I was gifted 3 free cars( 2 C's and a D class), not sure why, might have been from my previous Forza plays. Other than that, you have to buy every single car you want, and on average, earn roughly $4k - $9K per race. Not exactly the best way to accumulate...
  4. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Xbox One

That's a typo from editing what I said, must have not proofread it well enough. Ryse is not broken, just short, and MP is kinda dumb. BF4 is broken. And I know many of my points are game specific and not the console, but there are still plenty things that need to be fixed with the console...
  5. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Xbox One

I can honestly say I am disappointed with the Xbox One and the available titles to play. The only game that I've played that hasn't disappointed me in one way or another is Dead Rising 3. Xone dash is slow and everything you want to find is buried. Voice controls work about 35% of the time. As...
  6. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Xbox One

So, I just beat Dead Rising 3, and I don't know how to go about going back into the game to find collectibles and such I missed. Does anybody know how? Do I have to start a new game or erase my story progress with chapter select?
  7. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Grand Theft Auto 5

I would just look in the menus to see who was talking, and make them my personal target until I killed them so much that they left.:D
  8. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Xbox One

I can tell you one thing they took away that I really don't like. Music that makes you want to drive fast, seriously, no more drive fast tunes. It's like enya and dramatic instrumental shit that plays.
  9. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Xbox One

Me and everyone else seem to be having issues with the party chat system, only 1 person can be in party chat at a time. Also my NAT is strict, it's never strict. but I cant open the same ports on 2 IP's in my router, at least I don't know how to, it gives me an error when I try. Not a huge fan...
  10. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Xbox One

Only waited outside for about 2 hours, went back to my warm car when I felt like it. My buddy and I went to a midnight release on a whim and both got one. But now I'm going to go pass out and play with it tomorrow.
  11. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Grand Theft Auto 5

If you want the achievement/trphy or 100%, then collect them. If not then dont bother, its a really stupid "prize" you get.
  12. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Grand Theft Auto 5

Keep ALL Lester assassination missions for the very end, after you have beaten the story.
  13. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Grand Theft Auto 5

The racing isn't what's holding my interest. I watch webisodes, or podcasts, or listen to music, and the grinding of races is just kinda background noise. If Rockstar weren't money grubing whores, and actually put in jobs or hesits that paid well, I wouldn't feel the need to grind replayable...
  14. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Grand Theft Auto 5

Considering I just spent a little under 1 mil today, yeah, my $500K would be nice. Now I need to go back to grinding races again tomorrow to get the money I just spent back.:D
  15. AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Grand Theft Auto 5

Yes, you get different kinds of missions, but they still are of the same variety. Simeon you repo cars, Gerald you steal drugs, etc. The Ron/Trevor ones can be pretty damn fun, but also hard. Rockstar needs to get their shit together and fix the remaining issues and add heists... and give me my...