GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Avanti

1. Avanti

Talk About Balls!

Is that the correct video? The one on show is an I-pace vs RS3.
  2. Avanti

Latest VW Beetle compared to Mk7 GTI - questions

I'm with your Aunt there, she likes the Beetle, so there is no case to answer especially as it is not you who is paying for it, what one person seeks from an item may not suit another (DSG Manual for example) I'm sure your Aunt has worked hard to get what she wants and if she feels the time is...
  3. Avanti

QUESTION TO MODS

The OP has a point though and it's in your favour, many forums block out certain words.
  4. Avanti

Looking for an Android QR App

Manyof those permissions seem standard and from a technical point would be required for the app to work, other apps I agree require too much permission, you can disable some permissions, I have disabled the location feature.
  5. Avanti

Looking for an Android QR App

What's up with NEo reader?
  6. Avanti

Not my relationship woes

Remember it is not always SHE that is right and HE is the villan, but you will learn that over time......, just be careful for yourself especially when you have extra hormones in the house.
  7. Avanti

Automatic Emergency Braking Standard

Don't knock it until you try it, there is an overide button on the indicator stalk to temporarily overide the system, when one does get the false positives. No one should be rear ending the driver as they should already be a safe distance behind.
  8. Avanti

Automatic Emergency Braking Standard

This was an idea mentioned years ago, we used to have a tv programme called tomorrows world, where the feature was demonstrated, the idea was very good for motorways , where you could have a train of cars commuting at a higher speed yet safely.
  9. Avanti

Whose's at fault?

Fortunately not me, I had taken it from another forum, the insurers are saying 50/50 which I agree with, single track road and both not preparing themselves for what maybe ahead, I would have sounded my horn at least twice on that track, although the recording vehicle had stopped, it was very...
  10. Avanti

Whose's at fault?

If anyone.....video
  11. Avanti

Any football (soccer) fans on here.

Aston Villa for my sins, toying on a season ticket for the 2016/17 , just hoping they turn things back to what they have been long ago.
  12. Avanti

DAILY WRIST CHECK

I've not long bought a Huawei Watch, very pleased with it, tells the time and more.
  13. Avanti

Why oh why (handsfree vs. Car price)

I see it too often, perhaps the Porsche has it, but the handset is not BT or the user does not know how to pair the device to the car. As an aside, are you allowed to wear a smartwatch whilst driving in a car?
  14. Avanti

name that alloy ?

Have a look at OEM wheels for VW, I'm semi sure I have cleaned wheels like that on a Golf, suspect they could be 16" . Have a look at these
  15. Avanti

name that alloy ?

They are like the Passat Spa wheels, the ones you show may actually be a copy not OEMs.