GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BangMangler

1. BangMangler

Which Iphone5s/c are you going to get? POLL

None. I just got an iPhone 5 two months ago. I couldn't wait as my old piece of crap Windows Phone died on me.
  2. BangMangler

What the hell is wrong with people?

Reminds me of a nice treat that someone left me back in July. A brick was in the back seat.
  3. BangMangler

Interesting Review on the ST. GTI competition!

What, no high quality AT like the GTI's DSG? Fail...
  4. BangMangler

Facebook share price predictions

Facebook doesn't really offer any valuable product. 70% of it's worth is based upon ad revenue. Really? And people purchased the stock because the website gets a lot of hits? Horrible investment choice. The worst part is that I predict Facebook is just going to get worse now. I'm already...
  5. BangMangler

If you found out you were going to die, what would you do?

I'd go out like a boss... NisCkxU544c
  6. BangMangler

Fighting a ticket?

Get a lawyer. Best advice I can give you.
  7. BangMangler

Subaru BRZ Coupe Review by C&D (brother to the Scion FR-S)

No, that's the turn signal I think. Can't color match it. I personally REALLY like it. I think had I waited a few months before trading in my old car I would have given this a step above the GTI. pD3hgleEOXA
  8. BangMangler

It's been fun...

Don't bother with a Genesis Coupe. I test drove one and was unimpressed not to mention Hyundai have transmission problems (along with Kia).
  9. BangMangler

Fiat Pulls A Prank on VW! LOL

I don't know. This is quite hot. cpi2IAec9Ho Not my type of car though.
  10. BangMangler

Arin/Evan Help! Your secret (Stage 5) turbo does not fit!!

With enough duct tape I am sure you could. JK
  11. BangMangler

I got shot...

Stupid people shouldn't handle guns.
  12. BangMangler

I got shot...

For one...I am glad that you are still alive.
  13. BangMangler

Obama Supports Gay Marriage

Doesn't make a difference. The federal government has no say in state constitutions regarding same sex marriage. Marriage is state controlled. What Obama did is basically try to win the gay vote.
  14. BangMangler

RWD GTI???...

NO! I only look at FWD and AWD cars. With bad winters in Ohio (past 2 out of 3 years) I won't get a RWD car.
  15. BangMangler

Saw enough Honda Civics today to make me throw up...

Not talking about drivers or fans of Civics. I didn't anyone here was either. It's just a car. I had a co-worker (who I don't like) call my GTI a "go cart". Didn't phase me. I laughed and said I should take it on a go cart track but that I'd probably run over too many kids. Some people take...