GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Blackmagic66

1. Blackmagic66

Random crackberry pics

2. Blackmagic66

If you like animals....

i hope the link works, i believe these people should be tortured till death... been having some bad nightmares about it Content is very disturbing. http://stopanimalabuse.blogspot.com/
  3. Blackmagic66

Well, i did away with GTI for this baby...

FROM THIS: TO THIS SEXY WRX p.s im kidding i <3 my gti and would never cheat on it...... well, maybe for new wrx or old evo 8 :yikes: They should have filled in the fog lamp plastic with actual fog lamps..... duhh
  4. Blackmagic66

question about posting pics

I used to be able to upload pics onto my post that were from my phone, and they came up as jpg. files and it worked, but lately, theyre coming up as aspx. files and i cant use them. what is going on???
  5. Blackmagic66

The Killers - Day & Age

i like the killers, but i loveeee brandon flowers more.. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: sorry guys
  6. Blackmagic66

Hottest Moms in Hollywood

[/ATTACH]
  7. Blackmagic66

if you listen to harcore-ish shit....

sorry im bored at work does anyone listen to Bring Me The Horizon?? i fucking love them.... best song- ( diamonds arent forever) if you are gonna comment about this post being gay, i apologize :wub:
  8. Blackmagic66

Recent Purchases Thread

bought this yesterday, i love it
  9. Blackmagic66

That is so hot! **NSFW**

hahaa perfect emoticon, that lucky bitch has nice tittesss lol i love LC, shes so cute, but also audrina is sexy
  10. Blackmagic66

That is so hot! **NSFW**

:drool: i love fake boobies and i want to have my own to play with, megans hot
  11. Blackmagic66

That is so hot! **NSFW**

12. Blackmagic66

dont know if this will work... lego star wars anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5iEK-IEzw
  13. Blackmagic66

My Buddy's "JDM" Civic Shoot Pt II

thats his hatch that hes trying to sell and the coupe project, wants to put a jdm gsr in it
  14. Blackmagic66

got Tats?

sorry for the sidewayss !