GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by brett_duenas

1. brett_duenas

BMW M4 Coupe Concept Pics Leaked

i'll take one minus the ceramic brakes.
  2. brett_duenas

yeah, so far i haven't heard any bad news about the S65; as m3post forum members label it "bullet proof" but barely any of them have >100k miles... the m3's have double vanos but i have no experience with the m3 system; with my n52 i just kept them clean (fairly easy)
  3. brett_duenas

New Mustang to Lose 400lbs

Did a little reading. The next generation 2015 Mustang will be called the S550 platform by Ford, MustangsDaily.com has learned from an anonymous inside source. The last several updates to the current generation Mustang – 2010, 2011 and 2013 – while significant in terms of both powertrain and...
  4. brett_duenas

agreed, 6MT is the only way to go on those e46s
  5. brett_duenas

Laguna Seca Blue > Dakar Yellow > Phoenix Yellow > Le Mans Blue > Interlagos Blue Interlagos is one of my top favs :thumbsup:
  6. brett_duenas

I was just going to say the same thing... GunKata, what you really want is the CF roof; for me its a dealbreaker without it.
  7. brett_duenas

seems about right (for a dealer) for that mileage, no extended leather, no nav, no premium pkg, no DCT (more $$$)... who wants stocker 19's??? psh! would get swapped instantly anyways
  8. brett_duenas

Yeah, im just saying E92's aren't out of reach if your budget is mid-to-low 30's. Taillights can be swapped with an updated trunk easily. i wanted an e90 M3 for the longest; when i had money to afford one, i bought the R (gas prices/DD probz). the new F80/F82s are I-6s so gas prices aren't much...
  9. brett_duenas

all low $30,000: its getting more and more difficult to find a <40k mile M3 (08-09). 2010'-2013's are a different story (mileage wise) . http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=858410 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=876402 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806702
  10. brett_duenas

They're already mid-to-low 30's... not gonna get too much lower. E46 prices are gonna be low as fuk though.
  11. brett_duenas

This with any tune (JB4, Cobb, PROcede etc..) is gonna be badass! Can't wait for someone to single turbo (Vishnu) one.
  12. brett_duenas

Considering the previous generations didn't use the same chassis (2dr Coupe/Cabrio = E92/E93 and Sedan = E90) i would expect not. edit: the coupe/cabrio are F82's and the sedan's are F80 chassis codes.
  13. brett_duenas

Correct; 2dr Coupe/Cabrio = M4, 4dr Sedan = M3.
  14. brett_duenas

Yeah, it looks like they slapped on some ///M Performance Brakes. edit: just read through it lmao... carbon ceramic brakes!? i dont want to hear the price-tag of this beast...