GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by brobst

1. brobst

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Its like when you go to a restaurant and the menu item says maryland crab cake or crab soup. I immediately think this isn't going to be good because they had to list it as a Md item. Crabs don't all come from Maryland. I'm sure some restaurant place can prove me wrong though. Like Chicago...
  2. brobst

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Don't eat crab cakes less im in MD. Just not the same Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. brobst

PC Building

Got into building recently. The rtx card has been great. But its price to performance was a lil disappointing compared to previous gen. But I dont see it needing replacement any time soon Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  4. brobst

This forum is almost dead

My understanding is swapping off cc in the winter defeats the purpose of owning a cc. You can get a replacement gasket for the pcv though. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  5. brobst

Order new one? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  6. brobst

Man, I can see its getting colder as my car is requesting almost 2psi less than september. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  7. brobst

What we talking here. Like delivered or picked up Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  8. brobst

Yea my first set of wheels sold got damaged and I felt bad. Was able to work something out with the buyer. But you hate to have that come up Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  9. brobst

Someone told him it was worth more. Its like all those guys trying to get over 10k for a r32 Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  10. brobst

K04 requires more supporting mods to be done right. Imo, if concerned about costs, do stg2 and build up from there Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  11. brobst

Bang for buck stg1 tune. Subframe they make mounts for it. Can do bottom insert, puck, or replace both. Headlights are like least bang for buck. Unless you can get oem on the cheap, not worth the hassle Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  12. brobst

Iono how much of that is spam Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  13. brobst

We here let's go Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  14. brobst

Haha. Our speeds limits are 70 so 80+ is easy to see outside rush hour Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  15. brobst

80mph is above 3k rpms. Easy mode Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk