1. Callsign_Jester

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

NOM NOM NOM
  2. Callsign_Jester

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 7)

NOM NOM NOM
  3. Callsign_Jester

What's hanging?

Off your key ring, that is. -Just a stupid/fun thing to do, snap a picture of your keys and throw them up here and list the contents. Let's see what ya got. -VW Key FOB for the GTI -house key -handcuff key -gun lock key -New Castle Bottle opener!
  4. Callsign_Jester

KFC Double Down

KFC Double Down... go try one. It was phenomenal! I was a bit of a skeptic, but Steven Colbert tried one on his show last night and said it was good so I figured what the hell. I went ahead and just got the "sandwich" only. It was pretty filling but with some 'tater wedges and a gigantic soda...
  5. Callsign_Jester

09-10 NHL Season Thread

Okay guys, I know last year someone did a good thing and started the playoffs thread but I figured we should have a place to talk hockey in the meantime and cheer on your respective teams! Figure this will be useful with the Olympics coming up for those of you who choose to follow that as well...
  6. Callsign_Jester

Band of Brothers

Band of Brothers / The Pacific For those of you who were/are fans of the HBO series "Band of Brothers", I figured I would bring this to your attention. Some of you may know about it, but I just saw an ad for it on HBO in between movies and thought I'd share it with everyone! If it is done with...
  7. Callsign_Jester

Memorial Day

I just want to extend a Happy Memorial Day to everyone on the forum. I encourage you all to reflect on the meaning of this day. Enjoy your long weekend (if you have one) and stay safe. Also, to all my fellow brothers in arms. Keep up the outstanding work, regardless of any negative public...
  8. Callsign_Jester

My Banana Hammock

SO I was drinking a brew and it dawned on me... I should take a picture of my banana hammock. So without further ado, here it is in all it's glory!! Yep, I was that bored...
  9. Callsign_Jester

POLL: Who thinks ViciousBread should go die?

I for one personally have had it up to here *holds hand high* with his constant douchebaggery. He has taken no attempt to become a contributing member to the forum. So with that said, ViciousBread please. Kill yourself.