GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CarniifeX

1. CarniifeX

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yeah, sheesh Verstappen needs to tame himself. Like you said if just kept driving, his pace would have led him to P2. Was wishing for a better result from Haas but MAG still took home a point. Nice to see Hamilton gain a bit on Vettel in the standings. Also, picked up a new hat the other day...
  2. CarniifeX

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I have been a fan for more than a decade now but really got into it when Hamilton made the transition to F1. Ive been a fan ever since. You either love him or you hate him, same with Vettel. McLaren are looking good which is great to see. Funny how Honda is doing well now that they’ve moved on...
  3. CarniifeX

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yes! Can't wait for the season to start. It will be interesting to see how ESPN handles the coverage, and it's nice that the race start times are different to accommodate us Americans just a bit more. Bring the hate, but #LH44!
  4. CarniifeX

Official Formula 1 Thread!

I agree with you on Spain too. Everyone blames Lewis but if you look again you can see Nico ran him off when Lewis clearly had much more momentum coming out of the turn. He tried again in Austria and failed, lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. CarniifeX

I believe as long as F1 are using these turbo 6-cylinder power units, Mercedes-AMG will be at the top. I think he did it on purpose as well. Like you said, 10 years in the sport, didn't even win his first race until 2012. He got lucky this season with Hamilton's engine blowing in Malaysia or...
  6. CarniifeX

Well Mercedes AMG will dominate as long as Lewis is behind one of their cars. I'm hoping for Alonso, I think it will be Pascal Wehrlein. He's young and up and coming and with a car like theirs he could rack up some podium finishes all while letting Hamilton take another Drivers Championship. I...
  7. CarniifeX

So, Rosberg wins the championship and retires. WTF? Who takes his seat? I love Alonso so I would love to see he and Hamilton battle it out. But I think it will be Pascal Wehrlein.
  8. CarniifeX

Mountain bike thread

So I was up-sold on another bike, because the EX 7 sold as I walked into my LBS. I bought a 2016 Trek Fuel EX 8. I'm picking it up this weekend, i'll take pictures. Here's a stock photo in the mean time: Very excited! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. CarniifeX

Mountain bike thread

Thinking of getting a new bike soon. Just a hardtail. Looking at the 2017 Trek Marlin 7. But, they have a crazy deal on a 2016 Trek Fuel EX 7 for under $2k. Decisions. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. CarniifeX

Anyone accidentally run into someone famous?

I saw Jay Leno driving around town in his brown 1971 Porsche 911 on Tuesday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. CarniifeX

the Purple Reign has ended...

Rest in peace Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. CarniifeX

Micheal Schumacher update thread

That's so terrible to read. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. CarniifeX

Yeah for sure he does. But he's excelled at all levels. He'll learn eventually. Maybe make a podium one day. I had no idea this thread was here.
  14. CarniifeX

Anyone else excited to see Alex Rossi race on US soil?
  15. CarniifeX

Ugh, and I'm at work. Who you guys got? I'm taking Lewis.