GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CDM MK7

1. CDM MK7

Civic TyR Shredder

My experiences have basically mirrored yours. My friend and I used to own Integra Type R's back in the day and frequently drove them on track. Fast forward 10 years and I'm in a lightly modded GTI, and he's in a new CTR (after a few years in a MK7 Golf R). We're back at the track fairly often...
  2. CDM MK7

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Same. Some big speculation going on from the track stewards on that one. I dunno, I say if you're getting in to the realm of trying to reconstruct what was going on in someone's head while they were making split second decisions in a dangerous situation like this, you're chasing ghosts. Would...
  3. CDM MK7

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I think that if Hamilton was in Vettel's line of sight when he tried to regain the racing line and he just went for it anyways, then fair enough - but Hamilton was behind him and in a blind spot. Ultimately I think it was a bad call, but what do I know ... Tough to see a race end like that...
  4. CDM MK7

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Still weird to see Danny in the black and yellow. This could be a good race for him.
  5. CDM MK7

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

^ Logical chain of events right there :p
  6. CDM MK7

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Rough day for Max, and Haas ... Good to see Vettel on pole, though. What a lap!
  7. CDM MK7

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Agreed. It was a good race for Monaco standards. Nothing crazy exciting. The way Hamilton was complaining about that front left tire I thought he was done for. Still pretty impressive to get 60+ laps out of the medium compound. Max is still nuts (getting much better, but still crazy). The...