GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by chid

1. C

My invention - Shrinkable Sofa

After 4 years of fighting, thousands of calls, emails around the globe, visits to manufacturers, my Shrinkable Sofa made it to the market. With the fantastic help of LIFESTYLE SOLUTIONS http://lifestylesolutions.com/brighton.html we now have an incredible comfortable, extremely functional...
  2. C

Another step in my "adventure": Shrinkable Sofa was featured in Business Insider today: :D Shrinkable Sofa Business Insider
  3. C

Kickstarter Campaign I finally had time to put everything together and create a Kickstarter project. I'm looking for support to build a ready for production model. Here is the link: Shrinkable Sofa- resize your furniture, regain your SPACE Any investor interested ?? ;)
  4. C

Facebook page now live, with videos (short and long). Soon with more details, advantages, photos of prototypes ... and much more ;) https://www.facebook.com/Shrinkable-Sofa
  5. C

Here is a new 30 sec video that shows how easy it is to use this idea and "shrink" the sofa into a loveseat or an armchair to have your space back, or the places to sit when YOU want ;) YOUR Space, YOUR Furniture, YOUR Future
  6. C

Thank you guys! Here is the first prototype, a wooden chair for dining room that can go from 1 to 5 places in seconds: MORE-IN-ONE Seating Concept this could work perfectly with an expandable table, as a set: you could have a table with 4 chairs, and when you need it, you expand it to 12. Did...
  7. C

Thanks! There are a lot of configurations, this function can be applied to a lot of different design, from chairs, lo love seats, to sofa, to corner pieces to expand from 3 positions to 5..... There are not too many functions in furniture, you have reclining, expandable table, Murphy bed...
  8. C

Thanks! I have an International Utility PCT Patent Pending ;) I'm looking for a company to collaborate and bring it to the market. It can be used in the dining room, as a kit with an expandable table (there is no kit that has an expandable chair), I have another video with a chair that expands...
  9. C

I'm an aerospace mechanical engineer, and aside from my passion for Golf, I like inventing stuff as a hobby, solving problems I see around me. Here is one of my inventions, a new Function in furniture, that I'm trying to bring to the market. I think it will help people that don't have much...
  10. C

Android (Galaxy S7) GTI Theme?

As the title says, I'm looking for a nice, GTI theme for my Galaxy S7. Any info?
  11. C

MORE-IN-ONE Seating Concept

This is another idea that I was working on for some time now, I managed to build a prototype and make a video: MORE-IN-ONE Seating Concept Details: MORE–IN-ONE Seating concept MORE-IN-ONE is a new chair concept that can be easily expanded or retracted, as a space saving solution. This is a...
  12. C

What hobbies do you have

That's really funny, after 2 1/2 years of fighting with USPTO, today I finally got the "Notice Of Allowance", saying that the patent can be granted (after paying the fees). Yeeeeyyyyyyy!
  13. C

What hobbies do you have

Thank you Carlos, I hope to see it on the market.. it's sad when you see companies that bring on the market products that don't work, but when it's a good idea (not necessary mine ;) ), they don't want to pay the inventor, they want to get it free... not that the inventor gets 50%.... usually...
  14. C

What hobbies do you have

my son ;) my motorcycle design (lots of ideas...) here is one I'm trying to bring to the market, I'll have the patent soon. Here is a proof of concept, NOT the final dimensions: Adjustable Ratcheting Socket Tool and a review with some renderings: A tool Built to Rule
  15. C

GTI Wallet

cool idea!!!! did you make it or you bought it?